PDA

View Full Version : UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Jimjamesak
03-16-2014, 02:52 AM
And FOUR of those were against UA_.
Now is NOT the time for facts! :D

UAFIceAngel
03-16-2014, 02:52 AM
And FOUR of those were against UA_.

Uh.. in the regular season only 2 of your wins were, and since COTY and all those awards were given out AFTER the regular season...that's the determining factor.

UAA08
03-16-2014, 02:54 AM
Lmao yeah ok....can't wait to see Ferris shove your words right back at you. At least we have the Cup and the Seawolves will be the embarrassment of the FF. Game should have gone a lot different, Nanooks wanted it tonight but Seawolves played dirty at times and throughout the series but luckily the Nanooks went to match their style of play while being aggressive enough to generate some offense. The refs were awful as well, go ahead and say that of course the UA_ fans will blame the refs...but it's BS, the goal that was called off cause the net came off was horsesh*t, net came off after the puck went in.

I don't have a problem with any of you UAA fans personally but your team still sucks and always will. Respectfully yours, IceAngel ;) :).

At least you have the Gov Cup. HA! Go ahead and pawn that **** off at 2 Dice for some quick cash. You were sooooooooooo close......... to winning a meaningful game. :(

Jimjamesak
03-16-2014, 02:55 AM
Uh.. in the regular season only 2 of your wins were, and since COTY and all those awards were given out AFTER the regular season...that's the determining factor.
You know what else happened after the regular season? UAF got eliminated by UAA! :D

UAFIceAngel
03-16-2014, 02:56 AM
You know what else happened after the regular season? UAF got eliminated by UAA! :D

Yeah would have been nice to see the Nanooks go on, but it will be even better to see Ferris cream UAA.

Squarebanks
03-16-2014, 02:56 AM

Let it go.

Suze
03-16-2014, 02:57 AM

So who do you feel deserved the award then? Bruce said the Ferris St coach told him (when Ferris was there last) that Thomas deserved it. Heck, even Bruce said on the radio he deserved it! There are quotes in articles here on the USCHO saying he deserved it. If not Matt, then who?

UAFIceAngel
03-16-2014, 02:59 AM
So who do you feel deserved the award then? Bruce said the Ferris St coach told him (when Ferris was there last) that Thomas deserved it. Heck, even Bruce said on the radio he deserved it! There are quotes in articles here on the USCHO saying he deserved it. If not Matt, then who?

I think out of everyone Minnesota State's coach deserved it. They had a good year and had been down with UAA the past few seasons in the old WCHA a few times and finishing lower than UAA at least once in the past 5 years.

Jimjamesak
03-16-2014, 03:00 AM
Yeah would have been nice to see the Nanooks go on, but it will be even better to see Ferris cream UAA.
Whatever helps you cope with the fact UAF's season is done...

UAFIceAngel
03-16-2014, 03:01 AM
Let it go.

I didn't get to rag on them when they lost since they attacked each other and their own team, that took out any fun for me then so just making up for it now. I'll be done soon :).

UAFIceAngel
03-16-2014, 03:03 AM
Whatever helps you cope with the fact UAF's season is done...

You forget that I, like you, have gone through many losing seasons as a fan of an Alaskan team. So I am used to it but it won't ever stop me from talking smack about UAA.

UAA08
03-16-2014, 03:03 AM
Just like your fan base, not all of us agree with each other. But there are still many UAA fans saying he deserved it.

If you are trying to find something to hang onto, try one of Butterbean's love handles. Thomas could be the worst coach in the league, but we still found a way to win, against FU, on the road.

UAFIceAngel
03-16-2014, 03:05 AM
Thomas could be the worst coach in the league, but we still found a way to win, against FU, on the road.

Wait, when? Sure as heck wasn't this season.

Squarebanks
03-16-2014, 03:06 AM
If you are trying to find something to hang onto, try one of Butterbean's love handles. Thomas could be the worst coach in the league, but we still found a way to win, against FU, on the road.

Bilbo was always pretty smart.

Jimjamesak
03-16-2014, 03:06 AM
You forget that I, like you, have gone through many losing seasons as a fan of an Alaskan team. So I am used to it but it won't ever stop me from talking smack about UAA.
Yes, I know that you're a lot like me. So i know for a fact that this loss must burn you even a little bit.

Remember, when the playoffs come, You Can't Spell Failure Without UAF! ;)

UAA08
03-16-2014, 03:07 AM
Wait, when? Sure as heck wasn't this season.

You're quick.

Squarebanks
03-16-2014, 03:08 AM
I didn't get to rag on them when they lost since they attacked each other and their own team, that took out any fun for me then so just making up for it now. I'll be done soon :).

They haven't won anything in years. Let them have their fun. They'll go back to eating their own soon enough.

Jimjamesak
You're quick.
Well, in Fairbanks that's actually true...

UAFIceAngel
Yes, I know that you're a lot like me. So i know for a fact that this loss must burn you even a little bit.

Remember, when the playoffs come, You Can't Spell Failure Without UAF! ;)

Never said it didn't burn. Of course it does, because we share the mentality that you don't lose to your rival. I just enjoy stirring things up and keeping the rivalry alive and well between the fans!

UAFIceAngel
03-16-2014, 03:10 AM
You're quick.

I just don't understand how a win against FSU in the past is relevant to a playoff game this season?