This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

I told my wife that when Hubbs took the penalty, I had a bad feeling about this

Comment

• Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
      I did too. Too bad hubbs's penalty said otherwise
      And then Sproule makes a terrible mistake on the PK. Our PP did NOTHING too!
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        These guys just can't win in a big game.
        Perhaps you'd like to lace em up and help them out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
          Perhaps you'd like to lace em up and help them out?
          Perhaps you'd like to blow sunshine up them?

It's a new day! No. They lost to UAF again. I'm *ing tired of losing to UAF. I don't give a * how good they are, YOU DON'T LOSE TO UAF!
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Perhaps you'd like to blow sunshine up them?

It's a new day! No. They lost to UAF again. I'm *ing tired of losing to UAF. I don't give a * how good they are, YOU DON'T LOSE TO UAF!
            IMHO not sure your attitude and comments are a help.
            Perhaps some constructive comments, ideas, etc. rather than a destructive rant might help.
            I'm not sure....just a thought...

Comment

That was the smallest crowd I've seen at the Carlson Center for a Nanooks game. We better fill it up tomorrow night as the Nooks go for the sweep!! Great shot from Beck to end that game. Looking for #100 tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                Id take van Allen over Williams any day, and put Roy in for hubbs
                Totally disagree. Van Allen played horrible last Friday night. I thought Kurt said he was injured anyway? Hubbs is a spark plug, but that penalty didn't help. We had our share of power plays, and if there's one thing killing this team right now, it's their inability to score a pp goal. A shame that UA_'s ONLY lead of the night came on the game winning OT goal.
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by GoNanooks View Post
                  That was the smallest crowd I've seen at the Carlson Center for a Nanooks game. We better fill it up tomorrow night as the Nooks go for the sweep!! Great shot from Beck to end that game. Looking for #100 tomorrow!
                  Really? Cause I have watched numerous UA_ games on TV this season, and they have all looked like that.
                  Originally Posted by aparch
                  I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                    IMHO not sure your attitude and comments are a help.
                    Perhaps some constructive comments, ideas, etc. rather than a destructive rant might help.
                    I'm not sure....just a thought...
                    How about I'M *ING TIRED OF LOSING TO UAF!!! They're adults. They don't need to be coddled, they don't need to be babied. Criticism is a part of life. Hubbs' dumb penalty cost us the game. Sproule made a bad play that lead directly to the second goal. Gunderson went down too early and got beat up high in OT. The defense didn't clear out the crease on the first. Williams was a turnover machine. We lost leads TWICE. We went 0 for 3 on the PP! One PP goal and that game doesn't go to OT. It was not good enough.

We have now lost 3 out of 4 to our RIVAL! Our season may well end tomorrow by our RIVAL! I don't know about the rest of you, but I find this a little alarming!

You want an idea? How about YOU DON"T *ING LOSE TO UAF! EVER!
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Really? Cause I have watched numerous UA_ games on TV this season, and they have all looked like that.
                      You must have been seeing images of the empty Sullivan in your head. The attendance tonight was 1,000 under the season average.

Comment

Totally disagree. Van Allen played horrible last Friday night. I thought Kurt said he was injured anyway? Hubbs is a spark plug, but that penalty didn't help. We had our share of power plays, and if there's one thing killing this team right now, it's their inability to score a pp goal. A shame that UA_'s ONLY lead of the night came on the game winning OT goal.
                        He may have had a horrible Friday night but Williams hasn't been much better all year, van Allen has been the most consistent man on defense
                        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Crack?
                          All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

"We might as well have played the games in Fairbanks.''

Comment

Originally posted by Rms123 View Post
                            Crack?
                            No, she can probably afford straight coke.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              How about I'M *ING TIRED OF LOSING TO UAF!!! They're adults. They don't need to be coddled, they don't need to be babied. Criticism is a part of life. Hubbs' dumb penalty cost us the game. Sproule made a bad play that lead directly to the second goal. Gunderson went down too early and got beat up high in OT. The defense didn't clear out the crease on the first. Williams was a turnover machine. We lost leads TWICE. We went 0 for 3 on the PP! One PP goal and that game doesn't go to OT. It was not good enough.

We have now lost 3 out of 4 to our RIVAL! Our season may well end tomorrow by our RIVAL! I don't know about the rest of you, but I find this a little alarming!

You want an idea? How about YOU DON"T *ING LOSE TO UAF! EVER!
                              Well *****in said
                              Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Thursday nights game was very exciting!
                                Wrong ending, but very exciting..
                                Friday nights game should be a barn burner!
                                And have a very different ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X