This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Just confirmed by phone that The Crossbar will have it on live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
      Just confirmed by phone that The Crossbar will have it on live.
      Just confirmed that Mug Shots will have it on live. Oh wait, it's not available in the Valley......
      _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
      No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
        Dumped them for DirecTV last year and don't regret it one bit.

Now, if the America One stream would actually work on my Apple TV airplay I'd really be in business.
        I hook up my laptop with an HDMI to the TV when I watch AmericaOne broadcasts.

Comment

http://www.wcha.com/men/pres1314/201403/mar13wcm.php

A couple guys from both teams on the ALL-WCHA teams.
          All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

"We might as well have played the games in Fairbanks.''

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms123 View Post
            http://www.wcha.com/men/pres1314/201403/mar13wcm.php

A couple guys from both teams on the ALL-WCHA teams.
            Congrats to Kunyk. Now, he can move down to Anchorage, rent a place right by the arena in Fairview with Taranto, and suit up for dump bears South as early as next weekend. _airbanks fans should bring their cowbells this weekend to get him ready for next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
              I hook up my laptop with an HDMI to the TV when I watch AmericaOne broadcasts.
              I didn't know UA_ offered a minor in Common Sense. Well played.

Comment

Thomas should have been COY.
                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Thomas should have been COY.
                  Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                  I didn't know UA_ offered a minor in Common Sense. Well played.
                  Squarebanks finally comes to his senses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                    Hey, I know a good job when I see one. He re-invigorated a program that was dead in a Spenard snow bank, and did it with most of the same players from that frozen dog turd of a season the year prior. Daniels took a Ferris team two years removed from a Frozen Four and continued to win. You tell me which coaching job looks more impressive.

Half of the WCHA first team is in our series this weekend. Not too shabby.
                    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Hey, I know a good job when I see one. He re-invigorated a program that was dead in a Spenard snow bank, and did it with most of the same players from that frozen dog turd of a season the year prior. Daniels took a Ferris team two years removed from a Frozen Four and continued to win. You tell me which coaching job looks more impressive.

Half of the WCHA first team is in our series this weekend. Not too shabby.
                      I am a little biased on the COY, but, it's true. Unfortunately, we only had one on the WCHA first team, and none on the others. I can't wait for Tatchell get some goals in the next 2 years. He's lead the Wolves in assists the last two years. Hopefully, he'll get his chance to really shine.

Maybe this weekend.. :O)
                      Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                        He has a great supervisor.
                        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Gentlemen. Today is epic. Super. Epic. I've been listening to hans zimmer music all day.

Playoffs. Fairbanks vs Anchorage. Anchorage hurting from losing the governors cup, again. Fairbanks wanting to prove their streak wasn't a fluke.

Amazing.

I hope we have a safe game, so that whoever goes on to win can do it with all their players.
                          The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Methodical View Post
                            Gentlemen. Today is epic. Super. Epic. I've been listening to hans zimmer music all day.

Playoffs. Fairbanks vs Anchorage. Anchorage hurting from losing the governors cup, again. Fairbanks wanting to prove their streak wasn't a fluke.

Amazing.

I hope we have a safe game, so that whoever goes on to win can do it with all their players.
                            If you think today is epic, wait until tomorrow when one of these teams is facing elimination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                              He has a great supervisor.
                              The Seawolves I employ also say the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                                I have confirmation it will be on live in ANC only. You valley trash folks (suze and square banks). Are SOL
                                I just spoke with GCI, and Palmer has the same channel line up as Anchorage does, and the games should be live. They are showing on my menu as starting at 7:00.
                                Originally Posted by aparch
                                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X