X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
    Fairbanks.... The only city in the world where the content inside the dumpster is more appealing than the contents outside the dumpster.
    Oh! Oh! I wanna take part in this!

Anchorage...The only city in the world who has a hockey team that's never won more than 3 Governors Cups in a row.

Anchorage...The only city in the world who has fans that can't think of anything else to insult Fairbanks with except for those less fortunate who have to resort to throw-away items.

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
      Oh! Oh! I wanna take part in this.
      No you don't.

Fairbanks... The only city in the world that is full of sin because hell would be more comfortable... And have better looking people.

Fairbanks... The only city in the country that has beautiful women because the military forces them to be there.

Fairbanks... The only city in the world that Ron White refered to as "a borehole".

Fairbanks... The only city in the world that makes Wasilla seem "not that bad".
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        No you don't.

Fairbanks... The only city in the world that Ron White refered to as "a borehole".
        You haven't listened to very much Ron White.
        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          You haven't listened to very much Ron White.
          Really?
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Mad YouTube skills. That really put me in my place.
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
              Mad YouTube skills. That really put me in my place.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Cause the word of a comedian whose style of comedy is to insult things is REAL legit.

Comment

Cause the word of a comedian whose style of comedy is to insult things is REAL legit.
                  If it's funny and successful then yes I would say it's legit. REAL legit even. And maybe even, dare I say, too legit to quit.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

Fairbanks... The only city in the world that is full of sin because hell would be more comfortable... And have better looking people.

Fairbanks... The only city in the country that has beautiful women because the military forces them to be there.

Hey at least we are better dressed.

http://news.yahoo.com/poll-names-anc...104425525.html

Comment

Only because Fairbanks couldn't be ranked because they couldn't see you through the smoke.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        And this went over everyone's heads, it appears. In their defense, that did happen many years ago. But still, pretty bush league actions, even worse than the water bottle episode!
                        More like in one ear.....out the other.....
                        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post

This was a "store bought clothes poll". Not the the Fairbanks’ Frugal Fashionistas Dump Fashion show
                          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Oh! Oh! I wanna take part in this!

Anchorage...The only city in the world who has fans that can't think of anything else to insult Fairbanks with except for those less fortunate who have to resort to throw-away items.
                            Assembly dumps ban on dumpster diving
                            By Chris Eshleman
                            Published November 16, 2007
                            A vocal mob trashed a proposed ban on dumpster diving in Fairbanks before the Fairbanks North Star Borough Assembly unanimously rejected the measure Thursday night. Instead of pitchforks and torches, residents carried a combined five hours' worth of objections to a public hearing on the proposed ban. The overwhelming opposition led resident Paolo Greer to suggest Fairbanksans must fall into one of two categories: "People that brag about what they take out of the dumpsters and people who just don't admit it." I guess you just don't admit it.

Comment

Of course they are gonna show the crap side of town.
                              Let me break this down, 'Fairbanks'

and

Especially the items at the site by the "richer" side of town..
                              "richer" side of town? I almost fell off my chair...

I let this go on without me for a while, but I couldn't stop myself... When I was a student at UAA, a couple of my high school buddies went to UAF for the 'college' experience, so we traveled a couple times to watch the games, and drank a bit... 1 thing I remember clearly was the lady at the 'cheap' bar in town, who traded me an earing for one of my Seawolf earing's...(trend setter that I was.)

Hate to say it, but good times, good times... although we missed out on the dump...
                              Last edited by UAA Fan in Florida; 03-06-2014, 07:00 PM.
                              Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                                Anchorage...possibly the only city in the world to have a landfill, campground, and prison accessible from the same freeway exit.
                                We make it covenant for _airbanks dudes who are in a “long distance relationship” to visit their pen pal girlfriend’s.

Comment

Working...
                                X