2014 Frozen Four Info Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Frozen Four Info Thread

So am I the only one that has not received tickets yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      So am I the only one that has not received tickets yet?
      Yup. They came by UPS and were left lying on my porch.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I hope the NCAA gives me a call regarding what I don't like about the FF. Last year after the student body of Quinnipiac decided they wanted to stand during play we complained to the ushers then told they had a right to stand. I wonder if that would have happened at a Penguin's game? I doubt it. We insisted we have our good seats changed and ended up in the top row of the arena behind the goal after missing the better part of a period. Should that happen again this year it will be the last time for our family who have attended FF's since the early 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
          I hope the NCAA gives me a call regarding what I don't like about the FF. Last year after the student body of Quinnipiac decided they wanted to stand during play we complained to the ushers then told they had a right to stand. I wonder if that would have happened at a Penguin's game? I doubt it. We insisted we have our good seats changed and ended up in the top row of the arena behind the goal after missing the better part of a period. Should that happen again this year it will be the last time for our family who have attended FF's since the early 90's.
          What's wrong with standing?
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            What's wrong with standing?
            I really never understood these complainers. Stay home if you want to sit on your *** for three hours!

Comment

Single session tickets are now on sale as well.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
                I really never understood these complainers. Stay home if you want to sit on your *** for three hours!
                You need to have a reason to stand.......
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  Yup. They came by UPS and were left lying on my porch.
                  I checked my mail room last night and mine were there. Whew! Not sure how long they had been there as I've been out of town. Glad no one took them

Comment

I'm 65 and have had 3 knee replacements. I only stand for the National Anthem. And BC goals!
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Alternatively, one could easily be advised if they want to stand to stay home and stand in their living room for 3 hours.
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Pretty ironic considering UML is the only student section I've ever seen that sits for the games...

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                          Pretty ironic considering UML is the only student section I've ever seen that sits for the games...
                          Well it's not easy to sleep standing up.
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

The sections behind the goal should reserved for those who wish to stand. Since that won't happen, why don't you go to a sports bar if you chose to stand. It is totally inconsiderate to stand or lean forward in your seat while the puck is in play, it's called hockey etiquette. All NHL arenas including Pittsburgh do not allow fans to move down the aisles while the game is in progress. Visit a NHL arena in Canada and see what standing during the game gets ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                              Well it's not easy to sleep standing up.
                              I don't know about that. Most Hockey East refs seem to be pretty good at it...
                              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                                The sections behind the goal should reserved for those who wish to stand. Since that won't happen, why don't you go to a sports bar if you chose to stand. It is totally inconsiderate to stand or lean forward in your seat while the puck is in play, it's called hockey etiquette. All NHL arenas including Pittsburgh do not allow fans to move down the aisles while the game is in progress. Visit a NHL arena in Canada and see what standing during the game gets ya.
                                See, here's the thing:

YOU ARE NOT AT A NHL GAME!

Do the students of your school stand at their home venue? Why should they change when their team has made it all the way to the NCAA Semifinal/Final? Don't fault the students for being into the game... You had a chance to pick your seats... It's your problem that you chose to sit behind a student section...
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X