PDA

View Full Version : FSU @ Alaska - Freeze the Bulldogs

Pages : 1 [2] 3

UAA Fan in Florida
02-28-2014, 07:33 PM
And... Kick some Alaska sea wolf a$s last weekend. Next up..... The Nanooks!

I'm all for you quashing UA_ this weekend, but bring your Happy *** to the Sully next year... Different story all together.

And as bad a UAA has been on the road, I don't think one 2 goal game and one 1 goal game(empty net made it two,) counts as an Anchorage Seawolf *** kickin'.

UAA Fan in Florida
02-28-2014, 07:41 PM
On tape? I think it's time to upgrade to a color television and DVD player.

I think he's being generous with the 'tape' comment. More like 8mm.

birdman
02-28-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm all for you quashing UA_ this weekend, but bring your Happy *** to the Sully next year... Different story all together.

And as bad a UAA has been on the road, I don't think one 2 goal game and one 1 goal game(empty net made it two,) counts as an Anchorage Seawolf *** kickin'.

I thought no one would take the bait, go seapuppies.

Suze
03-01-2014, 12:41 AM
And... Kick some Alaska sea wolf a$s last weekend. Next up..... The Nanooks!

Hahahahaha. The Nanooks kicked YOUR teams a$s from the drop of the puck. They out hustled, out skated, out worked and BEAT your team all over the ice tonight. Ferris looked like crap. My prediction? The Nanooks sweep, and Mankato wins the McNaughton.

Methodical
03-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Hahahahaha. The Nanooks kicked YOUR teams a$s from the drop of the puck. They out hustled, out skated, out worked and BEAT your team all over the ice tonight. Ferris looked like crap. My prediction? The Nanooks sweep, and Mankato wins the McNaughton.

I shall remember this moment, and every time I do, a tear will fall from my eye.

Wolfman
03-01-2014, 01:13 AM
I shall remember this moment, and every time I do, a tear will fall from my eye.

Holy Moly.... Good job Nooks! You guys creamed them! Wow!

Suze
03-01-2014, 01:22 AM

Awww, don't get too used to it. ;) The chippy, cheap shots that Ferris was taking really ticked me off ... even if it was against the team I love to hate.

GoNanooks
03-01-2014, 01:56 AM
Great game for the Nooks!! Nice shot from Beck to open the scoring. Ferris may have had alot of shots but they didnt get many quality chances. But those calls in the last ten minutes were rediculous. They looked like they were officiating a girls game. I've seen bad officiating before, but at least people had made contact. Unlike many calls tonight. The bulldogs will come out strong tomorrow. Let's get the sweep Nanooks!!

Lawson_lunatic27
03-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Ferris needs to change it's mascot to the Ferris State sore losers... Ferris State Goons also has a nice ring to it.... Go Nanooks finish them off.

Squarebanks
03-01-2014, 09:43 AM

If you jinx this...

Suze
03-01-2014, 11:28 AM
If you jinx this...

Would I do that? Come on Squarebanks!

Squarebanks
03-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Would I do that?

Yes

Seawolf Fan
03-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Both teams escaped the dreaded DQ and a game.
And I thought both teams deserved them.
FSU a little more than Squarebanks team.
But not by much.

UAFIceAngel
03-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Great game for the Nooks!! Nice shot from Beck to open the scoring. Ferris may have had alot of shots but they didnt get many quality chances. But those calls in the last ten minutes were rediculous. They looked like they were officiating a girls game. I've seen bad officiating before, but at least people had made contact. Unlike many calls tonight. The bulldogs will come out strong tomorrow. Let's get the sweep Nanooks!!
Every time we have that ref, #31, he always seems to try and screw things up. I don't know if he doesn't like the Nanooks or just enjoys not making the calls that need to be called, but he is awful. Does anyone know what Huysmans really did to get the misconduct?? I saw him get pushed a little in front of Motte and he made contact with Motte from that but didn't see anything that constitutes the misconduct.

Glad the Nanooks were able to play above the cheap shots of Ferris for the most part last night. Hard to not retaliate after so many calls not being made. Have a feeling tonight it'll be even more physical tonight from the drop of the puck but would really really love to see the Nanooks play as well as they did last night.

mmf
03-01-2014, 02:11 PM
The refs lost control last night. No consistency and just a terrible job by the striped shirts.

But the boys better be angels tonight. The refs will look for an every opportunity (and probably an early one) to show that they do not plan to let the game get out of hand again. Play smart.

Go Nooks!

Jimjamesak
03-01-2014, 03:28 PM
I, for one, am hoping for numerous Game DQs. I always encourage teams to goon it up against Squarebanks and for Squarebanks to reply in kind... ;)

Alaska Hockey
03-01-2014, 03:31 PM
I, for one, am hoping for numerous Game DQs. I always encourage teams to goon it up against Squarebanks and for Squarebanks to reply in kind... ;)
Yep....... come on ButterBean let those "Tundra Thugs" do what they do best.......

Squarebanks
03-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Yep....... come on ButterBean let those "Tundra Thugs" do what they do best.......

Paging Matt Bailey to show us how it's done.

UAFHockeyFan314
03-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Bailey is almost as bad as Gorham was. Only difference is Bailey whines about it in a much higher pitch.

GoNanooks
03-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Every time we have that ref, #31, he always seems to try and screw things up. I don't know if he doesn't like the Nanooks or just enjoys not making the calls that need to be called, but he is awful. Does anyone know what Huysmans really did to get the misconduct?? I saw him get pushed a little in front of Motte and he made contact with Motte from that but didn't see anything that constitutes the misconduct.
Glad the Nanooks were able to play above the cheap shots of Ferris for the most part last night. Hard to not retaliate after so many calls not being made. Have a feeling tonight it'll be even more physical tonight from the drop of the puck but would really really love to see the Nanooks play as well as they did last night.

Huysmans was called for interference. Though I'm not sure what he did, and it looked like he didnt either. He questioned the call and the ref didnt like that apparently so he gave him a 10 min misconduct. The reason he left the game I assume is because there were less than 10 min left to play. Otherwise he would have sat in the box for that time and finished the game.