PC @ Maine 2/28 3/01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC @ Maine 2/28 3/01

That was a well written preview. That's quite the feat that Providence has made it to the Garden for the Hockey East Playoffs in Nate Leaman's first two years as the head Coach.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
      Maine takes two this weekend at home. I see Red having this team ready and firing. Maine's not been great down the stretch, but good. PC has been underwhelming since 1/1/14.
      And I was wrong. By all accounts, PC was prepared and played well. Maine was not and did not.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
        And I was wrong. By all accounts, PC was prepared and played well. Maine was not and did not.
        Heard a rumor(good source who saw it) that 2 PC players dropped the gloves in their morning skate at Alfond, Leaman let them go at it for awhile before he broke it up. I guess it was a real fight not just pushing and shoving, helmets got ripped off and everything. Tells me PC was ready to go
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Getting 1 more point will be the hardest point they record all year and the most meaningful one........play all 60 min and win don't tie

Comment

Maine is still "TIMMAY soft".......might take another season to fully purge from this program.

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
              Getting 1 more point will be the hardest point they record all year and the most meaningful one........play all 60 min and win don't tie
              That wasn't expected at all. PC has been mediocre to bad since November. I'd expect an A effort from Maine tonight...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Can you say SWEEP

Comment

Working...
                X