Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Skating Clergy vs. Black Bears 2/28-3/1

Originally posted by chripy View Post
    Cooperalls. Those and itech face shields were what all the kids wanted. Now it's fancy sticks I think. I thought they were awesome. But I did go to catholic school so...
    i know cooperalls are what pc wore, but tackla also made a pair of pants that were more like regular pants, but had a zip-off lower leg

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
      Hey Priceless, with your extensive Pairwise algorithm can you predict where Maine would end up if they swept? I know other teams factor in but play along anyway.
      The pairwise predictor I used doesn't work with the many changes to the formula this year. We don't even know for sure that the formula we're using now is the right one. RPI is so tight this season that I'd expect a sweep of a top 20 RPI PC to put Maine about #10 or 11, depending on what other teams do.

If anyone needs a ticket for Friday I have one nosebleed available. It's electronic so I can email it to you. Ticapnews (at) gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
        i know cooperalls are what pc wore, but tackla also made a pair of pants that were more like regular pants, but had a zip-off lower leg
        Zip-off lower leg? That must have made the puck bunnies swoon.
        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

You'd think NESN would put Me/PC on instead of BU/NEastrn. They really need to hook up a southern maine affiliate for next season. I don't think it's even on FCS tonight. It's not on my DTV guide.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
            Zip-off lower leg? That must have made the puck bunnies swoon.
            Big Squirt on Campus.

Comment

You'd think NESN would put Me/PC on instead of BU/NEastrn. They really need to hook up a southern maine affiliate for next season. I don't think it's even on FCS tonight. It's not on my DTV guide.
              As far as I can see it's either be at the Alfond or watch/listen to Stretch Internet stream...

Comment

Originally posted by blackbear80 View Post
                As far as I can see it's either be at the Alfond or watch/listen to Stretch Internet stream...

TV blackout because the game isn't sold out I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbear80 View Post
                  Stretch has been less than relaible lately. I was thinking of going up but it's a $250 trip btw tix's, gas, dinner etc. That's 65 gallons of oil!! And seeing how it's time to fill the tank...AGAIN...I'll be staying home.

Comment

Stretch has been less than relaible lately.
                    Maybe Karlton Creech should watch on Stretch.
                    Last edited by blackbear80; 02-28-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Passed a broken down car with R.I. plates on 295 earlier. Wonder if that was Jon??? LOL

Comment

Maine:
                        Maine gets 4 seed with a win.
                        Maine gets 3 seed with an NU loss to BU.
                        Maine gets 5 seed and first round bye with tie or loss. QF at 4 seed.
                        Maine gets 6 seed if UHN also wins or ties. Would host one game playoff vs Merrimack.

Providence:
                        Providence gets 4 seed with win or tie.
                        Providence gets 3 seed if NU ties or loses. Or win and NU loss.
                        Providence gets 5 seed with loss. QF at 4 seed.
                        Providence gets 6 seed with loss and UHN win. Would host one game playoff vs Merrimack.

Comment

What'd I miss?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            What'd I miss?
                            What kind of car do you drive? I've got CV joints that are going, maybe you can donate some to the cause. Or maybe we can build a car up here Johnny Cash style: one piece at a time!
                            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              Maine:
                              Maine gets 4 seed with a win.
                              Maine gets 3 seed with an NU loss to BU.
                              Maine gets 5 seed and first round bye with tie or loss. QF at 4 seed.
                              Maine gets 6 seed if UHN also wins or ties. Would host one game playoff vs Merrimack.

Providence:
                              Providence gets 4 seed with win or tie.
                              Providence gets 3 seed if NU ties or loses. Or win and NU loss.
                              Providence gets 5 seed with loss. QF at 4 seed.
                              Providence gets 6 seed with loss and UHN win. Would host one game playoff vs Merrimack.
                              Looks like anyway you slice it these two teams are headed for a rematch. I don't see BU winning again tonight. Unless they come from ahead and grab that 6th seed that is. It'll be interesting to see if Red shakes things up tonight.

Comment

Looks like anyway you slice it these two teams are headed for a rematch. I don't see BU winning again tonight. Unless they come from ahead and grab that 6th seed that is. It'll be interesting to see if Red shakes things up tonight.
                                I think NU, Maine and UHN all win, setting up a Border War with New Hampshire in the quarters.

Comment

Working...
                                X