Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red White Bleeding Blue...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red White Bleeding Blue...

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
    Trust me,Donato has NO love lost for Maine.
    That could also be true.

Comment

Looks like Union had the last laugh on Nate.

Comment

Now that the CCCC will be renovated, Red and Maine should push for Portland to host a regional. Could this happen one day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirt View Post
          Now that the CCCC will be renovated, Red and Maine should push for Portland to host a regional. Could this happen one day?
          Public knowledge that CCCC and Maine are going to bid on a regional. They are hoping the ice Breaker tournament is well attended to show Portland is a good tourney spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
            Don't you mean, "has been"?
            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
              Maine should be trying to get Colorado College and Penn State/Michigan State in for weekends this fall. They would be good draws at the gate AND they are teams that were at or near the bottom of their conferences, which means they would be good additions for Maine's RPI (54% of which is made up of oppoppwin%).
              Beat me to the punch on that point... SOS has a lot of tangential aspects to it, and those can be compounded by the PW via W% in ways that aren't entirely logical, but are nonetheless effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                He wasn't the same player after the layoff from that injury...plus he was not together a lot afterwards with Morgan & Brown...could be he was still hurting and played thru it...I see a lot of positives from him come next season...and I would expect that the Staff expects him to come thru also and there should be no reason why he can't be like the 1st half of this last season.
                I agree that he was maybe 75% at best after his layoff.

I hope he comes back healthy next year. I think that kid has a huge upside.

Comment

I gotta hunch most or all of these guys will come back next year in great condition ready to get after it. Consistency will be a key for them imo.
                  sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                    Shawn once said he couldn't get Harvard to come to Orono and I don't think they ever have. He never said why but surly they must have had their reasons.
                    Probably couldn't find their way. That book smarts stuff sometimes doesn't transition well to practicality!

Comment

Denver gets waxed by BC. Fire Jimmy and hire Timmay!!!

Comment

Denver's defense already looked like TIMMAY was coaching them. Stand there flatfooted poking at the puck with their stick while the BC forwards skated rings around them.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                          Public knowledge that CCCC and Maine are going to bid on a regional. They are hoping the ice Breaker tournament is well attended to show Portland is a good tourney spot.
                          Speaking of the CCCC renovation, went to an event there a couple weeks back. They did a nice job imo. I was in the tear it down camp, but they did a good job with the facelift.. Concourses are much wider, way more bathrooms that are clean and modern. Nice seats. Nice function rooms. That ole pig looks pretty good now.

Comment

Did anyone else see Gustav's killer goal last night?
                            http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=591071
                            Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Originally posted by Erix_The_Red View Post
                              Did anyone else see Gustav's killer goal last night?
                              http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=591071
                              The guy is the real deal, no doubt about it.
                              sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                                The guy is the real deal, no doubt about it.
                                And I just realized it was on Bishop.
                                Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Working...
                                X