ecac east semis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecac east semis

i saw where one semi is at norwich the other at babson i thought semis and finals where all played on same weekend at same site

Re: ecac east semis

Not this year they have changed the format
    Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Originally posted by CROSBYNU63 View Post
      Not this year they have changed the format
      thank you

Comment

Looking forward to the battle of Vermont, round 3 between Norwich and Castleton this weekend. Both teams have won all there games since they tied 2-7-14. I haven't seen Castleton much this season but was surprised by the team having 10 players with over 10 points lead by Colin Murray with 24. Shelley has a decent GAA or 2.45 so I would rate Castleton goaltending a strong. Norwich has played well since the Castleton game and the new power line of Dean Nezgoda, Austin Surowiec, and William Pelletier has been very dominate lately. With a large crowd expected at Norwich it should be one of the most exciting games of the year. Plattsburgh and Castleton are always the most exciting games of the year for me.

The second game between two great Boston teams, Babson and UMASS Boston should also be outstanding although from the results it would appear that Babson has a slight edge based on goaltending if northing else. Babson didn't have a good weekend in Vermont recently so it will be interesting to see how the more offensive USMASS Boston vs defensive Babson shapes up.
        2009-2010 Last Person Standing winner
        2009-2010 Interlock LPS winner

Comment

Working...
        X