PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota hosts Penn State: 2/28 & 3/1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

The Rube
03-02-2014, 09:59 AM
BC still has the RPI. Interesting that the RPI and PWR aren't entirely in sink.

What is really messed up....before the FSU-UA_ game...MN had a .0001 lead in RPI. After FSU lost last night, BC took the .0001 lead in RPI. Thank you, Simple Math (c) Scooby

Slap Shot
03-02-2014, 10:00 AM
The National Weather Service reported an anomaly in the Jet Stream last night around 8 pm Central time caused by the entire state of Minnesota breathing a sigh of relief after Serratore netted the go-ahead goal.

Don't let the other Div I fans read this. Sensitive bunch when it comes U popularity.

The Rube
03-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Don't let the other Div I fans read this. Sensitive bunch when it comes U popularity.

PSU better watch it with remarks like this. We can drape scarves over more statues! ;)

Rodman
03-02-2014, 10:52 AM
PSU better watch it with remarks like this. We can drape scarves over more statues! ;)

Yeah, that caused a bit of a stir, didn't it!

The Rube
03-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Yeah, that caused a bit of a stir, didn't it!

We are having quite a bit of fun with it on GPL and the Tweeter Machine. I mean, you guys are really trying to be the new Jan, aren't you? RESPECT! ;) :D

Greyeagle
03-02-2014, 11:05 AM
PSU should just be grateful we choose to acknowledge their existence.
I keed, I keed. :D

Very impressed with PSU last night, worked their tails off. Once Guy starts to get players with the skill level to match the work ethic watch out.

The Rube
03-02-2014, 11:11 AM
PSU should just be grateful we choose to acknowledge their existence.
I keed, I keed. :D

Very impressed with PSU last night, worked their tails off. Once Guy starts to get players with the skill level to match the work ethic watch out.

Agreed. I mean, the effort is there, the skill isn't quite there....yet.

The fans just need to get ready to buckle in, because college hockey is SRS BIZNESS! Mentioned on the Tweeter Machine....they'd cower at a UND/MN or WI/MN series, with all the smacktalk.

Steve_MN
03-02-2014, 03:51 PM
With a backup goaltender (who played awesomely, of course). I had no worries. :)

And if we decided to let PSU win...my prediction still would have come true. ;)
Only half of it :D

The Rube
03-02-2014, 04:10 PM
Only half of it :D

6 or 7 goals, and either 3, 4, or 5 points. ;)

MinnesotaNorthStar
03-02-2014, 04:29 PM
6 or 7 goals, and either 3, 4, or 5 points. ;)
But not a sweep. That's where the "only half of it" comes in...:p

I know, fractions are advanced math for you...:D

The Rube
03-02-2014, 05:35 PM
But not a sweep. That's where the "only half of it" comes in...:p

I know, fractions are advanced math for you...:D

Ah, I wasn't even paying attention to that part of it. I was wondering what kind of math he was coming up with in the goals/points prediction. :o