Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND @ SCSU, Two Like-Minded Institutions Battle For All the Nachos

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
    Bring cab fare or you may end up like Bryn Chyzyk or worse, Matt Frattin.
    Or even worse, Tony Mosey.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      Or even worse, Tony Mosey.
      Heard that. St Cloud, come for the hockey stay for the meth.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        Heard that. St Cloud, come for the hockey stay for the meth.
        Pft...I am in a higher class than meth. I still have all my teeth.
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
          Pft...I am in a higher class than meth. I still have all my teeth.
          Well the night is young.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            You do realize that he has played in only 15 games? Also, he took three penalties against Duluth and to me he looked slow against Miami on Friday. I am not saying he is going to get called for a bunch of penalties, just that I don't know what to expect.
            Some guys wish they only took a two minute minor every 4 games.

Daly: .583 PIM per game (14/24)
            Storm: .583 PIM per game (14/24)
            Rabey: .533 PIM per game (8/15)
            Prochno: .533 PIM PIM per game (16/30)
            Prow: .466 PIM per game (14/30)
            Nevalainen: .296 PIM per game (8/27)
            Gravel: .066 PIM per game (2/30)

Rabey is a little too high from the amount of games he's played, but Daly and Storm both have a higher percentage. #Math

And yes...Kevin Gravel has taken ONE penalty all year.
            Last edited by Dude Love; 02-28-2014, 04:56 PM.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
              Well the night is young.
              I am in the Twin Cities and will not be going up to St. Cloud for the series, so no fighting for me. Bring on the beer!
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I am in the Twin Cities and will not be going up to St. Cloud for the series, so no fighting for me. Bring on the beer!
                Me too. Pretty disappointed. This is going to be the most electric atmosphere of the season.
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Me too. Pretty disappointed. This is going to be the most electric atmosphere of the season.
                  Make your way to Eagan to my office. I will buy you a beer.

Comment

Game Day

JWF
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                      I'm drinking at home tonight. It's cheaper. Will be there tomorrow afternoon, though.

Comment

I am going to be at...Toby Keiths unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          I'm drinking at home tonight. It's cheaper. Will be there tomorrow afternoon, though.
                          See you tomorrow!

Some other time.

Comment

Disappointed. JWF.

Comment

Any stream for this game?

Comment

Haha...I have a bolo tie you can borrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X