Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND @ SCSU, Two Like-Minded Institutions Battle For All the Nachos

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    About time SCSU fans start fighting with each other. Took long enough.
    Quite frankly I'm a little suprised with the rest of us floating around this thread trolling. But hey, I'm good to sit back and watch. Where's my popcorn?

Comment

A little Jan on Jan action.

Wonderful.

Comment

Poor Jan

Comment

The top contribution from a Gopher fan in this thread is Brent giving his opinion on restaurants. Fake Brad Malone in 3 posts has generated more laughs here than the Gophers have in 30+.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            The top contribution from a Gopher fan in this thread is Brent giving his opinion on restaurants. Fake Brad Malone in 3 posts has generated more laughs here than the Gophers have in 30+.
            Who's going for laughs? I'm here to drop some truths on everyone, which sometimes is hard to take or even acknowledge. Case in point.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
              Who's going for laughs? I'm here to drop some truths on everyone, which sometimes is hard to take or even acknowledge. Case in point.
              Dang. I was hoping you were here to drop some rhymes. Disappointed, Population: Me.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                Which truth was hard to take, the part about you trolling or that you were unaware of the location of your popcorn?
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  About time SCSU fans start fighting with each other. Took long enough.
                  No one should be fighting unless there is a ref to hide behind, I'm sure the gopher fans here will agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Marvin View Post
                    No one should be fighting unless there is a ref to hide behind, I'm sure the gopher fans here will agree.
                    Who would have won that fight: you or Mario?

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      Let me take a stab at it... see if I can turn your frown upside down...

I've always been rather fond of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        Let me take a stab at it... see if I can turn your frown upside down...

I've always been rather fond of this one.
                        See, this is quality trolling. Take a look, Gopher faithful.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                          Who would have won that fight: you or Mario?
                          Did you see the look on Mario's face? Sometimes you need to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to hide behind the ref.

Comment

Did you see the look on Mario's face? Sometimes you need to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to hide behind the ref.
                            He definitely had the look of a man whose face caught on fire and had been put out with a fork, but I think that look is permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                              See, this is quality trolling. Take a look, Gopher faithful.
                              For inspiration, we can look to Gurt
                              But we usually fail and all get hurt.

Just for Dirty I'll drop a rhyme,
                              But it's lots of work and I don't have the time.

Trolling Jan is always fun,
                              But I'll stop now before y'all run.

Word!

Comment

Actually I couldn't see the look on his face. His face didn't rise above the torso of the referee.

Comment

Working...
                                X