Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Schedule released:

http://www.agganisarena.com/events/t...11615_14426972

Looks like we are rolling with 33 "official" games.

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

BC @ BU over break, brilliant work HE!

I will say as a BC fan I'm happy the Union @ BU game is on a Wednesday, I'll go to that one.

Comment

Jan 3rd union at BU is a Saturday

I will say as a BC fan I'm happy the Union @ BU game is on a Wednesday, I'll go to that one.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post

I will say as a BC fan I'm happy the Union @ BU game is on a Wednesday, I'll go to that one.
          Calendars 101 not a class offered at BC.... 1/3 is a Saturday
          GO BU

Comment

• Originally posted by mpereira View Post
            Calendars 101 not a class offered at BC.... 1/3 is a Saturday
            Must not be offered at bu either since the schedule says wed.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              Oh snap.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

There must be some BC graduate working as an assistant in Agganis then...only explanation
                GO BU

Comment

Season is already off to a great start!

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    BC @ BU over break, brilliant work HE!
                    HE makes schedule but gives flexibility to teams to change, I bet at BU the coaches and their secretaries never thought to check the schedule vs academic calendar to see when the game fell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                      HE makes schedule but gives flexibility to teams to change, I bet at BU the coaches and their secretaries never thought to check the schedule vs academic calendar to see when the game fell.
                      mookie refuses to believe that. quinny is not a dope (copyright pro from dover)
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        mookie refuses to believe that. quinny is not a dope (copyright pro from dover)
                        Yeah, information has since popped up on twitter that BU tried to move the date from what HE scheduled but nothing worked for both teams. Can't fault them if HE messed it up and BU tried to fix it.

Comment

I thought our Michigan/Michigan State games were the opposite nights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                            Yeah, information has since popped up on twitter that BU tried to move the date from what HE scheduled but nothing worked for both teams. Can't fault them if HE messed it up and BU tried to fix it.
                            Do classes start on the 19th? If so that's maybe not so bad.

Comment

Someone at BU must have been listening. It is now corrected on the schedule!

Comment

Do classes start on the 19th? If so that's maybe not so bad.
                                They start the 20th. Dorms open the day of the game so students that care enough to go have the option to go, which is nice. Still won't result in even a half full student section. I wonder if BU will open up some student section tickets for sale to the public since they would probably still be able to sell out. Not sure if they have ever sold student section tickets before, although there was one game over break they gave them away to young alums in the area, I doubt they'd do the same for a BC game (nor should they).

Comment

Working...
                                X