Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
    I'd like to go on the record as hoping for a solid showing tonight, with the added bonus of a win and, therefore, another week of playing hockey. Thank you.
    I'd go for that.

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
      I'd go for that.
      me too. GOOOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LETS GO BU!

Comment

not the best of starts here for the boys....
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

What happened?
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            What happened?
            they were down 2-8. but now up 55-48

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              they were down 2-8. but now up 55-48
              Ahhh... I thought this was the hockey thread.

Here I was thinking someone blew out a knee playing pre-game soccer.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                Ahhh... I thought this was the hockey thread.

Here I was thinking someone blew out a knee playing pre-game soccer.
                this is a winners thread

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  this is a winners thread
                  Is the game televised tonight?
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                    Is the game televised tonight?

watchnd.tv

Comment

dont bother, game over. You guys had to score the first goal

Comment

2 Thoughts. Will #2 crack the top 6 D next year? And, I don't fault the goalies much for this season. However, when really good talent arrives in the next year or two, we are still not going to win big games with either of these goalies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike79 View Post
                          2 Thoughts. Will #2 crack the top 6 D next year? And, I don't fault the goalies much for this season. However, when really good talent arrives in the next year or two, we are still not going to win big games with either of these goalies.
                          Goaltending is the least of this team's problems
                          Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Mookie sees the ticket prices for wed went up to 35/22 from today's 25/14

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                              Goaltending is the least of this team's problems
                              I agree. But, the goaltending is still average to below average and looking ahead to the next few years, that will be an issue

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Mookie sees the ticket prices for wed went up to 35/22 from today's 25/14
                                That's steep.

Comment

Working...
                                X