Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Understanding that Northeastern is going through a stretch where they have not been playing well, it was good to see this kind of effort. Realistically there was not a lot to play for except pride, but with a shorthanded lineup they went out and swept two games in pretty convincing fashion. Not getting all giddy and unrealistic, but this has to bode well for next season. They could have just mailed it in but didn't.

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

More importantly, 3-0 Hawks in a snow storm!

Lots of fist pumps from my 9 year old. BU wins, BC loses, and Hawks winning.

Way to get a road win, BU. Nice pride weekend.

BU Hockey: One More
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Hey Mook, you owe me a beer at the HE semis. You know, BU-BC part 4.
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          2 more shots at glory....
          Never mind!

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
          Now they're on the bubble.

now who the frig can we bench next weekend!?!?!?!?!
          No kidding! Somebody tell Teh Kid to keep rakin' that mud, man.
          Bugs Bunny - 96
          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

BU-BC can't happen in the semis. I just saw the bracket. Odd tournament.
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
              BU-BC can't happen in the semis. I just saw the bracket. Odd tournament.
              Actually it can, merrimack or umass would have to win their play in game and bu would just need to get to the garden and be the highest seed
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

bu back to south bend...
                i know the "be careful for what you wish for" thing but i hope youze guys smash them next week. Just make believe the jerseys are black or red and you will be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  i know the "be careful for what you wish for" thing but i hope youze guys smash them next week. Just make believe the jerseys are black or red and you will be fine
                  Mookie wanted to drive up to Burlington to watch the boys. F ing stupid that Indiana is now the destination for a hockey EASY 1 game playoff
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mookie wanted to drive up to Burlington to watch the boys. F ing stupid that Indiana is now the destination for a hockey EASY 1 game playoff
                    It's only about 16 more hours...

Comment

Well, duh we added them to get all these extra eyeballs on the tv. Of course, the extra 9 sets of eyeballs that ND brought in to last night's game fell asleep in the first period and won't be watching any more of these games. Good addition to the league!!
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                        Well, duh we added them to get all these extra eyeballs on the tv. Of course, the extra 9 sets of eyeballs that ND brought in to last night's game fell asleep in the first period and won't be watching any more of these games. Good addition to the league!!
                        For a moment I thought I was watching UVM circa 5 years ago.
                        Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                          What did you expect from Jeff Jackson, the Claude Julien of college hockey? Mr. "I want to win every game 1-0 with my 'goal prevention, along the wall' style." Remember him from Lake Superior State years ago? It was about the most boring style I have ever seen...even worse than the center ice trap.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                            What did you expect from Jeff Jackson, the Claude Julien of college hockey? Mr. "I want to win every game 1-0 with my 'goal prevention, along the wall' style." Remember him from Lake Superior State years ago? It was about the most boring style I have ever seen...even worse than the center ice trap.
                            Sure. But it worked very well yesterday, no?
                            Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                              Sure. But it worked very well yesterday, no?
                              Well, I never said it didn't work. But it's as exciting as watching ice melt...

Comment

I find it interesting that 5 of the 8 goals scored by BU were by disciplined players. Mission accomplished?
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X