2013-14 Quinnipiac Bobcats Part II: The final push towards Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013-14 Quinnipiac Bobcats Part II: The final push towards Philadelphia

I understand. I will see you Friday, Saturday, maybe Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      Hey guys, I have seats in Section 112, when I chose them with the ticketing system it looked like they were in the top two rows for both nights. Just printed the tix and they are showing Row 2 for Friday and Row 1 for Saturday. Could you please let me know how the row numbers run at the bank? Thanks.
      I know this is an odd first post on this forum but your comment/ question caught my attention. I have 112, R1, Seats 1-4 for both nights so I assume you Saturday R1 tickets are another section? I hope the ticket system didn't foul up. I checked my on-line account and confirmed... again, your post caught my eye. Cheers!

Comment

BEAT YALE

Really excited to get up there Friday night. Any word on if they're doing anything special so students can be on campus and at the Bank?

Comment

Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post
          BEAT YALE

Really excited to get up there Friday night. Any word on if they're doing anything special so students can be on campus and at the Bank?
          My daughter is an on-campus student and she has not heard of anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by toogees View Post
            I know this is an odd first post on this forum but your comment/ question caught my attention. I have 112, R1, Seats 1-4 for both nights so I assume you Saturday R1 tickets are another section? I hope the ticket system didn't foul up. I checked my on-line account and confirmed... again, your post caught my eye. Cheers!
            Just checked, I have 112 seats 9-12 for Saturday in Row One sorry for the confusion
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
              Just checked, I have 112 seats 9-12 for Saturday in Row One sorry for the confusion
              No worries. Thanks for checking.

Comment

No worries. Thanks for checking.
                It will be great to be next to the Yale bench when they sweep
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

My daughter is an on-campus student and she has not heard of anything yet.
                  Makes sense, frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post
                    Makes sense, frankly.
                    Q going for the general public dollar? Tix on stubhub are over a c-note
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

LT- I had the same problem 2 years ago with the Q ticketing system, picked seats in the top row using the interactive map and got seats on the glass.
                      I guess the safe bet is to pick a middle row.

Comment

Only 3 days left to get your Quarterfinal Round Picks into the ECAC Pick The Playoffs.
                        You have until 7PM Friday.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-Playoffs-2014
                        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by Boola View Post
                          LT- I had the same problem 2 years ago with the Q ticketing system, picked seats in the top row using the interactive map and got seats on the glass.
                          I guess the safe bet is to pick a middle row.
                          I actually just spoke to the box office supervisor and apparently when you zoom in on the section you want, the upper boxes that you check on that section are actually the lower seats, go figure. I told him it might be something they should change in the off season. For future reference, make sure you check the row number when ordering tickets from QU. Got two standing room tickets for Game three today so am all set for the weekend.
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                            I actually just spoke to the box office supervisor and apparently when you zoom in on the section you want, the upper boxes that you check on that section are actually the lower seats, go figure. I told him it might be something they should change in the off season. For future reference, make sure you check the row number when ordering tickets from QU. Got two standing room tickets for Game three today so am all set for the weekend.
                            Game three tickets are available now? I thought they were waiting until after game two to put them on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by MSchvatz44 View Post
                              Game three tickets are available now? I thought they were waiting until after game two to put them on sale.
                              I believe for seats, they would not go on sale until a game 3 is forced. SRO is a different animal as I believe you reserve the tickets and then pick them up on game day at the booth - paying then. The reason they don't want to release seats before the game is forced, is they don't want to have to credit back on peoples charge cards if there is a sweep. This is at least what I have pieced together from the ticket office the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by MSchvatz44 View Post
                                Yale allotment, only for Yale season ticket holders.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X