X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. XXX: 1 All American at a Time

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    Maybe if Wisconsin coaches didn't call him while playing in the USHL for Waterloo this year and ask how he's doing in Burnsville they would have had a better chance at him. Just a thought.
    Thanks for sharing the comment.......Maybe the story should have been posted in the Fire Mike Eaves thread. Program is in a state of shambles. Barry also needs to be held accountable for his AD decisions since his coaching days....

Comment

Maybe if Wisconsin coaches didn't call him while playing in the USHL for Waterloo this year and ask how he's doing in Burnsville they would have had a better chance at him. Just a thought.
      Hahaha, unreal.

Eaves clearly doesn't read your articles.

Comment

That actually happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
          Sweet merciful crap.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

What a joke..... hey wisko and Indiana badger how is this not eaves fault? We have to be the laughing stock in Waterloo based on that phone call....
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Wow, is this for real?

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                What a joke..... hey wisko and Indiana badger how is this not eaves fault? We have to be the laughing stock in Waterloo based on that phone call....
                Okay drama queen. It's obviously pretty bad. But I'll have faith in Eaves until he is fired cause his system works. He needs to improve on recruiting players that are high end and will stay 3-4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                  Hey Chuck, big fan here. Love your work.

How do you like writing from Menasha?
                  I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Legacy kid, dream to be badger, and now a sue. If this major blunder doesn't put the final nail in the coffin there is something wrong up there in the athletic department.

But keep the faith Indiana.....
                    Last edited by WiscTJK; 02-13-2015, 01:19 AM.
                    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                      Hey Chuck, big fan here. Love your work.

How do you like writing from Menasha?
                      I don't get the joke...

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                        Legacy kid, dream to be badger, and now a sue. If this major blunder doesn't put the final nail in the coffin there is something wrong up there in the athletic department.

But keep the faith Indiana.....
                        I'd rather keep my faith than sit around being ****ed off all the time. Who would replace Eaves anyways? Try and pursue Osiecki or Gwoz? Talk Mark Johnson into taking the job?

Comment

• Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                          That actually happened?
                          Earlier this past fall, yeah. Before he decommitted.

Comment

Well there you go. Boeser did say academics would play a big part in his decision... Maybe we ought to be taking a hard look at that UW Chancellor's job, too?

Oh, lighten up guys. It's just a joke.

At least the decision is made and all parties can move on. Better now than June.

Earlier this past fall, yeah. Before he decommitted.
                            I feel like there should be an article forthcoming about this that ends with, "And now you know the... REST OF The Story. ...Good DAY!"

Any chance?
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
                              I'd rather keep my faith than sit around being ****ed off all the time. Who would replace Eaves anyways? Try and pursue Osiecki or Gwoz? Talk Mark Johnson into taking the job?
                              I have continually said my top choice would be Mike Hastings (fairly young, coached in the USHL, understands the younger generation, turned around Mankato - all things I am looking for). Mark Osiecki, Don Granato would be my next tier. Gwoz would work too with a strong assistant who would take over once he retires. I don't know if Mark Johnson would even want the job, but he has been away from the Men's game for 13 years and has a great thing going with the women.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
                                I'll have faith in Eaves until he is fired cause his system works. He needs to improve on recruiting players that are high end and will stay 3-4 years.
                                If you consider yourself a powerhouse program, I wouldn't think you would have to go through 3 years of mediocrity to get to one successful season. And if you do, you better hit on that one season. Do most Badgers fans consider last season a successful one?
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X