• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    Thanks for the update.
    WISCONSIN BADGERS
    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. XXX: 1 All American at a Time

Can one of you regularsI start a real thread for the regular discussions? I am not creative enough for a decent name
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
        You do realize that Ed Martin is now dead right? You also realize that in no way was he affiliated with the University correct? Please come up with something more recent, the Ed Martin thing is over 20 years old and has nothing to do with hockey...
        Hockey no, your University yes. Besides people still talk about Webber and his time out snafu and that 20 years ago and still funny
        UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
          Can one of you regularsI start a real thread for the regular discussions? I am not creative enough for a decent name
          I'm hoping no one starts a new season thread so we don't have to talk about it.

Comment

99-born British Columbia defensemen Alec Capstick and Jarret Tyszka were supposed to visit Madison tonight. They were in Chicago this weekend for the Bauer World Invite. Their squad (Yale Lions Hockey Academy) won the U16 division over a loaded Detroit Honeybaked squad.

Visit was supposed to be Monday but they pushed it up due to the impending weather situation. Championship game wasn't until 3 PM though, so I'm not sure if they made it to Madison or not.

Two pretty solid players. Tyszka is a 1st rd. WHL pick, Capstick 4th rd. Not on Dante Fabbro's level, but still solid players.

Comment

Sounds like we could hear a decision on Jost/Fabbro in the next month.

Comment

I haven't heard of anybody signing yet today and soon there will only 6 more shopping days left...

How late do these kids stay up anyway?
                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                Originally posted by Timothy A
                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                  I haven't heard of anybody signing yet today and soon there will only 6 more shopping days left...

Hockey signings can be quiet at times. I'm sure close to if not all will sign by the end of the week.
                  WISCONSIN BADGERS
                  WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post

Freytag and Malone have signed. Not sure on the rest yet. I don't expect any Montpetit's though...
                    Last edited by Chuck Schwartz; 11-12-2014, 09:11 PM.

Comment

While we are garnering a few pretty good recruits, I can't help but wonder if we're still not paying Don Granato quite enough.
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                        While we are garnering a few pretty good recruits, I can't help but wonder if we're still not paying Don Granato quite enough.
                        Well, as soon as Barry gets Eaves off the books (2046, presumably), we can worry about how much they're paying the guy that should be coaching them instead.
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          Well, as soon as Barry gets Eaves off the books (2046, presumably), we can worry about how much they're paying the guy that should be coaching them instead.

Probably not news here but don Granato has at least delivered on Luke Opilka. I see he signed his NLI yesterday. I guess he got an offer he couldn't refuse!
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Brock Boeser decommits from Wisconsin.
                            WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                              Not good....Isn't he best buds with another recruit who is a year out?
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                                wow...The Eaves train is derailing? Regardless of who is or is not lined up in the next 2 years this is terrible news
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X