PDA

View Full Version : UAA vs. BGU sweep sweepsweep

Pages : [1] 2

AKSWF
02-12-2014, 06:23 PM
The Seawolves are still fighting for home ice, many of us Seawolf fans think a sweep is the only way we can guarantee home ice for the playoffs. Discuss?

seawolfpunk
02-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Why are there two threads ? Jj started one

AKSWF
02-13-2014, 12:53 PM
Why are there two threads ? Jj started one

I didn't see his until today, odd

Hockey John
02-13-2014, 03:04 PM
We go by BGSU - Bowling Green State University. Go BGSU - Roll Along!

AKSWF
02-14-2014, 08:58 PM
We go by BGSU - Bowling Green State University. Go BGSU - Roll Along!

I'll keep that in mind!

revfnb
02-14-2014, 10:05 PM
With a win tonight (Friday) UAA can move into 3rd place. GO SEAWOLVES!

revfnb
02-14-2014, 11:17 PM
BGSU 1 in the first part of the first period. American One not working for me. :(

Wolfman
02-14-2014, 11:30 PM
BGSU 1 in the first part of the first period. American One not working for me. :(

America One terrible tonight! Not HD at all!!!! Ugh

revfnb
02-14-2014, 11:35 PM
At least I can see it now. Couldn't the first minutes of the game.

Wolfman
02-14-2014, 11:37 PM
Yeah but horrible

Wolfman
02-14-2014, 11:41 PM
People say that Anchorage is a hockey town...It is clearly NOT! On TV it looks pathetic. I bet when the AAC opens, more people will show up for basketball then hockey! These are two Important games and hardly nobody comes! Pathetic.

Wolfman
02-14-2014, 11:45 PM
And dont give me this excuse about only 400-500 go to basketball games now...because nobody wants to go to a middle school gym on campus to watch basketball. When the AAC opens more people will come MORE than hockey. I am so frustrated!!!!

Hockey John
02-15-2014, 01:32 AM
At least BGSU holds on for the tie. Three way tie for third place. We also hold the tie breaker now with UAA. Go BGSU get the win in game two.

uaafanblog
02-15-2014, 01:47 AM
At least BGSU holds on for the tie. Three way tie for third place. We also hold the tie breaker now with UAA. Go BGSU get the win in game two.

When the Seawolves have had a less than stellar game on Friday this season they've responded well the next night. I have no doubt that the boys will turn it up a notch tomorrow. It's crazy in the standings.

Wolfman
02-15-2014, 01:53 AM
When the Seawolves have had a less than stellar game on Friday this season they've responded well the next night. I have no doubt that the boys will turn it up a notch tomorrow. It's crazy in the standings.

Was hoping for the win but will take the tie.

Suze
02-15-2014, 02:33 AM
People say that Anchorage is a hockey town...It is clearly NOT! On TV it looks pathetic. I bet when the AAC opens, more people will show up for basketball then hockey! These are two Important games and hardly nobody comes! Pathetic.

I'm watching the tape delay on TV, and you are seeing so many yellow seats because people don't typically sit in those lower seats because of the terrible glass. Based on the other teams in the WCHA, the attendance wasn't too bad. And basketball will never outdraw hockey. Never.

blackswampboy
02-15-2014, 02:35 AM

tough to have Ralfs in Sochi this weekend. let's get two more points tomorrow!

Ralfs Freibergs ‏@Ralfs_29 14h
Good luck to all the boys in Alaska. Get that sweep #RollAlong

Wolfman
02-15-2014, 02:51 AM
I'm watching the tape delay on TV, and you are seeing so many yellow seats because people don't typically sit in those lower seats because of the terrible glass. Based on the other teams in the WCHA, the attendance wasn't too bad. And basketball will never outdraw hockey. Never.

Suze, I know you really want to believe that, but I afraid you might be wrong. We will have to see. BYW, what was attendance tonight?

Seawolf Fan
02-15-2014, 02:58 AM
tough to have Ralfs in Sochi this weekend. let's get two more points tomorrow!

Ralfs Freibergs ‏@Ralfs_29 14h
Good luck to all the boys in Alaska. Get that sweep #RollAlong
Sochi is at least on this planet.
That goalie of yours plays like he's from outer space.

Suze
02-15-2014, 03:08 AM
Suze, I know you really want to believe that, but I afraid you might be wrong. We will have to see. BYW, what was attendance tonight?

It's not in the box score at the ADN yet. But it looked about like past series, maybe 2200 or so. The high school state hockey championships are going on this weekend, so I suspect many people are attending those games. The South/Chugiak game looked pretty full.