UAA vs. BGU sweep sweepsweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA vs. BGU sweep sweepsweep

The Seawolves are still fighting for home ice, many of us Seawolf fans think a sweep is the only way we can guarantee home ice for the playoffs. Discuss?
    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Re: UAA vs. BGU sweep sweepsweep

Why are there two threads ? Jj started one
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
      Why are there two threads ? Jj started one
      I didn't see his until today, odd
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

We go by BGSU - Bowling Green State University. Go BGSU - Roll Along!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey John View Post
          We go by BGSU - Bowling Green State University. Go BGSU - Roll Along!
          I'll keep that in mind!

Comment

With a win tonight (Friday) UAA can move into 3rd place. GO SEAWOLVES!
            Upper Deck Fan

Comment

BGSU 1 in the first part of the first period. American One not working for me.
              Upper Deck Fan

Comment

Originally posted by revfnb View Post
                BGSU 1 in the first part of the first period. American One not working for me.
                America One terrible tonight! Not HD at all!!!! Ugh

Comment

At least I can see it now. Couldn't the first minutes of the game.
                  Upper Deck Fan

Comment

Yeah but horrible

Comment

People say that Anchorage is a hockey town...It is clearly NOT! On TV it looks pathetic. I bet when the AAC opens, more people will show up for basketball then hockey! These are two Important games and hardly nobody comes! Pathetic.

Comment

And dont give me this excuse about only 400-500 go to basketball games now...because nobody wants to go to a middle school gym on campus to watch basketball. When the AAC opens more people will come MORE than hockey. I am so frustrated!!!!

Comment

At least BGSU holds on for the tie. Three way tie for third place. We also hold the tie breaker now with UAA. Go BGSU get the win in game two.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey John View Post
                            At least BGSU holds on for the tie. Three way tie for third place. We also hold the tie breaker now with UAA. Go BGSU get the win in game two.
                            When the Seawolves have had a less than stellar game on Friday this season they've responded well the next night. I have no doubt that the boys will turn it up a notch tomorrow. It's crazy in the standings.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                              When the Seawolves have had a less than stellar game on Friday this season they've responded well the next night. I have no doubt that the boys will turn it up a notch tomorrow. It's crazy in the standings.
                              Was hoping for the win but will take the tie.

Comment

Working...
                              X