Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
    Any video of the hit on Davison?
    https://twitter.com/AndyJohnsonB5Q/s...67784227921920

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/2014...fall-to-0-2-in

Comment

Hit looks pretty clean to me. Maybe left his feet a just a tad....but still the problem there was mostly self created by having his head down fishing for a puck in his feet that he lost.

Comment

I have no problem with the hit. Hopefully Timmy is ok. Very apparent he suffered a concussion. And with Wittchow's likely concussion Friday the Badgers are already down to 5 defensemen plus Hurley.

Comment

Sounds like Wittchow and Davison sat out practice today. Defense could be thin if they are forced to miss any significant periods of time.

Brett Cameron was suspended for his hit on Davison (1 game).

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            Sounds like Wittchow and Davison sat out practice today. Defense could be thin if they are forced to miss any significant periods of time.

Brett Cameron was suspended for his hit on Davison (1 game).
            Based on what I'm reading, I'd be surprised if they don't both miss significant time. And that really, really, really blows.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
              Based on what I'm reading, I'd be surprised if they don't both miss significant time. And that really, really, really blows.
              Incredibly hard to speculate on head injuries. Hopefully Posick will ask Eaves about the injuries tonight on his radio show since Mike didn't meet with the media yesterday.

Comment

I watch that video and see it completely different. I see no contact between the two bodies and the elbow is extended when Davison spins away. If it were shoulder to shoulder the head will initially move toward the other person. There is no way the helmet is going to come directly off in the direction it did and fly 15 to 20 feet if it was body contact. The elbow took the helmet off in the direction the elbow was moving.

Comment

Originally posted by TJbadgerfan View Post
                  I watch that video and see it completely different. I see no contact between the two bodies and the elbow is extended when Davison spins away. If it were shoulder to shoulder the head will initially move toward the other person. There is no way the helmet is going to come directly off in the direction it did and fly 15 to 20 feet if it was body contact. The elbow took the helmet off in the direction the elbow was moving.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Physics'd.

Comment

Incredibly hard to speculate on head injuries. Hopefully Posick will ask Eaves about the injuries tonight on his radio show since Mike didn't meet with the media yesterday.
                    Eaves is the type to actually give solid info? I thought he always keeps stuff wraps for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                      Eaves is the type to actually give solid info? I thought he always keeps stuff wraps for some reason.
                      Probably get some asinine metaphor about injuries instead of actual information.
                      Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                      Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
                      Originally posted by UWisco
                      It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                        For the most part he keeps things under wraps but you can get a pretty good sense of how long a guy is going to be out by the things that he says.

Comment

What does taking penalties have to do with playing center? He played center half the season last year.
                          It was two separate thoughts. I just don't view him as a center.

Comment

Originally posted by TJbadgerfan View Post
                            And you probably checked for DNA also.
                            Look at it again and see it for what it was: a guy looking at his laces and he gets run over.
                            Crybabies come to Alaska and not only get knocked silly both nights but get beat bad both nights.
                            Yeah freshmen, blah, blah, blah.
                            Only team that ever was that has freshmen.
                            And eaves pulls his team off prior to the handshake both nights.
                            Real classy guy that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                              Look at it again and see it for what it was: a guy looking at his laces and he gets run over.
                              Crybabies come to Alaska and not only get knocked silly both nights but get beat bad both nights.
                              He got suspended so I guess the WCHA agrees with TJ. Looks like an elbow to the head to me to.
                              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                                So you counter complaining by stopping by this thread and complaining about complaining?

Alaska must be a wonderful place.
                                Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                                Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
                                Originally posted by UWisco
                                It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Working...
                                X