Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

Game on ESPNnews.

Worst camera man ever.

STOP ZOOMING IN
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Good Badgers PP?!? Bad MSU PK?!? What's with this power play productivity? The second goal, the one that involved a quick pass behind the goal, then to the slot (it made kind of a triangle), seemed to be something that was the result of quick and productive puck movement, not MSU just stinking it up.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
        Can't wait to hear the post-game comments from Eaves. Badgers have had way more power plays than Michigan State. We all know how he believes those should always be roughly equal, not earned.

/sarcasm
        Can't wait forJdubbs to quit trolling and stay in his own teams threads.
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Can anyone figure out what the deal is with these power-hungry Big Ten linesmen? For the first half of the season they would wait for ages, kick one player out, then drop the puck without hesitation. They stopped doing that habitually, but now the linesman without the puck is kicking guys out of the faceoff circle all the time. I have never seen that before this weekend, and now I've seen it a few times.

Comment

Not the most exciting game, but a win is a win.

Nice salute to the seniors, especially at the end of the game when the guys lined up and said goodbye to the students. I admit I got a little teary-eyed.

Comment

now lets sweep the next 4 .....win the b6 tourney...and lock in a number 1 seed

Comment

Very unscientific research indicates Wisconsin likely won't get a 1 seed unless they do something crazy like win out and win the Big Ten tournament. Obviously possible, but not probable. There's also a possibility (but again, not probable) that they miss the NCAA's if they would happen to lose out the rest of the way.

It's very possible 1 win in their next 5 games will still allow the Badgers to sneak in the tournament. 2 wins and they are a virtual lock. That should be the next goal in my opinion, win two to lock up a bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                  Very unscientific research indicates Wisconsin likely won't get a 1 seed unless they do something crazy like win out and win the Big Ten tournament. Obviously possible, but not probable. There's also a possibility (but again, not probable) that they miss the NCAA's if they would happen to lose out the rest of the way.

It's very possible 1 win in their next 5 games will still allow the Badgers to sneak in the tournament. 2 wins and they are a virtual lock. That should be the next goal in my opinion, win two to lock up a bid.
                  Given that it's an uphill battle (and not a likely one at that, unless the rodents fall apart completely) to win the first conference title, I'd agree. Although I would add the caveat that I want to see hardware in the first B1G tourney.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

I agree Chuck. I would like to see the Badgers get enough wins (which they should) to be a solid 2 seed at the start of the B10 tournament. That way we wont be sweating out the NCHC or Cinderella's in the WCHA or Atlantic Hockey tournaments.
                    Go Badgers!

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

I had predicted that UW's season loss total would be in the single digits. There's only 1 way that will hold true. Make it happen lads.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Talked to someone this week who painted a much rosier picture in regards to Kerdiles/McCabe returning than I had previously envisioned. Could mean absolutely nothing, but I did raise an eyebrow.

Comment

Yeah, unless that someone was Kerdiles or McCabe, I'd take it all with a grain of salt.

I might even take it with a grain of salt if that person was Kerdiles or McCabe. Or LaBate, for that matter.

Comment

Talked to someone this week who painted a much rosier picture in regards to Kerdiles/McCabe returning than I had previously envisioned. Could mean absolutely nothing, but I did raise an eyebrow.
                            Even with your disclaimer, it raised a few eyebrows on my head. And I only have 2.

Comment

Like this, http://www.imdb.com/media/rm35991447..._=ttmd_md_nxt#
                              or this, http://www.imdb.com/media/rm41934438...f_=ttmd_md_nxt
                              If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

no teasing on uscho......although I hope its great news

Comment

Working...
                                X