Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

After the game Eaves said if McCabe (laceration by ear) is unable to play tomorrow, Hartzog will fill in. I assume this is because Davison is going to redshirt.
    WISCONSIN BADGERS
    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

• St. Cloud loses, Badgers up to 5th

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
        After the game Eaves said if McCabe (laceration by ear) is unable to play tomorrow, Hartzog will fill in. I assume this is because Davison is going to redshirt.
        Plus, I don't think Davison travels with the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
          I just don't understand how such a veteran-led team this late in the season can be so inconsistent.
          Especially with so many that I'm sure don't want to end their (collegiate) careers with a fizzle.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Congrats to Jeff Sauer on getting Olympic GOLD coaching the US Sled Hockey team!

Let's go RED! White! Blue!
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Big Ten awards predictions? Think it'll be Dzingel, Zengerle, Kerdiles? D Reilly and? Wilcox goalie and player of the year? Reason I post here is you guys will know more about who should be up from your team (and the Big Ten thread is slow).

Freshmen I'd say Compher, Kloos, Fasching, Downing, Brevig, and not sure about a goalie.
              Last edited by Bonin21; 03-15-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                Big Ten awards predictions? Think it'll be Dzingel, Zengerle, Kerdiles? D Reilly and? Wilcox goalie and player of the year? Reason I post here is you guys will know more about who should be up from your team (and the Big Ten thread is slow).

Freshmen I'd say Compher, Kloos, Fasching, Downing, Brevig, and not sure about a goalie.
                McCabe is a first team lock.

Comment

McCabe is out tonight.
                  WISCONSIN BADGERS
                  NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                  WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                  WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                  B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                  Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

The women won their NCAA quarterfinal game tonight and Alex Rigsby made a stick save for the ages. Thought you all might want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5uLU...DvOvvADzEbrT0A
                    It's a great day for hockey!

Comment

Originally posted by tristarscoop View Post
                      The women won their NCAA quarterfinal game tonight and Alex Rigsby made a stick save for the ages. Thought you all might want to see it.

That was awesome, and one of the loudest/best crowd reactions I've heard at LaBahn arena since it opened. (Too bad the video doesn't quite do that justice.)

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                        That was awesome, and one of the loudest/best crowd reactions I've heard at LaBahn arena since it opened. (Too bad the video doesn't quite do that justice.)

It does at the 22 second mark. Great save and fun game to be at.

Havard goalie had a nice game and kept them in it big time.

Was that your group in the first row above the Zamboni tunnel?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          Was that your group in the first row above the Zamboni tunnel?
                          Yup!

Comment

Originally posted by tristarscoop View Post

Tristar, get this to espn, it has to be a 10 ten play....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              Tristar, get this to espn, it has to be a 10 ten play....
                              I don't know the whole decision making process, but this is up.

Comment

I don't quite know what to make of yesterday's game since Zengerlee got tossed, and Soleway and McCabe didn't play, other than if msu doesn't start the back-up they probably win the game. Funny thing is that when I saw Hartzog was playing, I had this undeniable feeling he was going to score and he did. Should of bought a lottery ticket I guess. I only watched the first period so far, I don't know if I want to aggravate myself by watching the rest when I'm in such a cloud 9 over the gals game last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X