PDA

View Full Version : NMU hosts LSSU, 2/14 and 2/15: Oh, it's... YOU.

Pages : [1] 2

MissThundercat
02-10-2014, 10:51 PM
NMU welcomes Lake State to the Berry Events Center this Valentine's Day weekend. I don't think love will be in the air...

MissThundercat
02-13-2014, 11:46 AM
bump

Pink Pony
02-13-2014, 12:24 PM
A fight for who is going to stay home for playoffs.

aygwm2
02-13-2014, 12:31 PM
I don't think love will be in the air...

bump

I guess no one is feeling the love for #8 & #9 in the WCHA.

I see a split, but hoping for an NMU sweep.

Last time I saw LSSU vs NMU live at the BEC was in Feb 2010: NMU won both games 2 - 1, 3 - 0. Could it be a similar weekend?

Lakers2Glory
02-13-2014, 01:12 PM
I guess no one is feeling the love for #8 & #9 in the WCHA.

I see a split, but hoping for an NMU sweep.

Last time I saw LSSU vs NMU live at the BEC was in Feb 2010: NMU won both games 2 - 1, 3 - 0. Could it be a similar weekend?

Both teams are a mixed bag at this point depending on which team shows up: it could be a sweep for either or a split. Really hard to figure out whats going to happen. Split seems most likely.

RaceBoarder
02-13-2014, 05:47 PM
Seems like it will be a "flip a coin" series.... Both teams have had some really good, both have had some rather frustrating...

Personally, I think the Cappo Cup is coming back home to MQT...

Pink Pony
02-13-2014, 06:32 PM
What does the Attendence. Looking like for the games?

RaceBoarder
02-13-2014, 08:49 PM
What does the Attendence. Looking like for the games?

Friday will probably be lighter than normal with the U.P. 200 start happening in downtown MQT... Saturday should be decent though...

PerkyforPrez
02-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Friday will probably be lighter than normal with the U.P. 200 start happening in downtown MQT... Saturday should be decent though...

If the Cats win Friday night then most likely they get the sweep. The Lakers are having a devil of a time trying to win on Saturdays this year.

NMUFAN
02-13-2014, 10:30 PM
If the Cats win Friday night then most likely they get the sweep. The Lakers are having a devil of a time trying to win on Saturdays this year.

The Cats have had the same problem on Saturdays as of late. Should be an interesting series.

davyd83
02-13-2014, 10:57 PM
The Cats have had the same problem on Saturdays as of late. Should be an interesting series.

I guess that means Saturday will be a tie!

NMUFAN
02-13-2014, 11:02 PM
I guess that means Saturday will be a tie!

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

RaceBoarder
02-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Balls :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MissThundercat
02-15-2014, 10:39 AM
Balls :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
And from what I understand, attendance was awful last night due to the UP 200.

NMUFAN
02-15-2014, 03:53 PM
And from what I understand, attendance was awful last night due to the UP 200.

The "official" attendance was around 1700. I thought I was in a library. Even the student section was only around a quarter full.

Any more home performances like last night and attendance will look like that with or without the UP 200.

aygwm2
02-15-2014, 05:45 PM
Disappointing to see NMU in 9th place in the WCHA, but they're still only 5 points behind 3rd place AA, BG, & MT. Got to get a W tonight.

Is a goaltender change in order to shake things up, or will Dahlstrom be back in the net tonight?

NMUFAN
02-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Disappointing to see NMU in 9th place in the WCHA, but they're still only 5 points behind 3rd place AA, BG, & MT. Got to get a W tonight.

Is a goaltender change in order to shake things up, or will Dahlstrom be back in the net tonight?

Dahlstrom is in net.

MissThundercat
02-15-2014, 09:38 PM
The "official" attendance was around 1700. I thought I was in a library. Even the student section was only around a quarter full.

Any more home performances like last night and attendance will look like that with or without the UP 200.

Tonight was better. Next week, we need to ramp it up for Tech.

Laker Dude
02-15-2014, 10:26 PM
Does anyone know the rules for the Cappo Cup, if the teams would have ended up tied in total goals?

NMUFAN
02-15-2014, 11:22 PM
Does anyone know the rules for the Cappo Cup, if the teams would have ended up tied in total goals?

Not sure but knowing Walt Kyle's strong distaste for shootouts I'd suspect the defending cup holder would just retain it for another year.