X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan @ Minnesota, Feb 14 & 15

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Meanwhile, here's hoping for...

And I thought you said you didn't want anyone injured. You can clearly see there are people around who will obviously get hurt in that little incident. I do like all the snow being gone though like in that pic. Focus on the little things I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      And I thought you said you didn't want anyone injured. You can clearly see there are people around who will obviously get hurt in that little incident. I do like all the snow being gone though like in that pic. Focus on the little things I guess.

Uh-oh, the Photoshop Police are on the case! You try and match an asteroid impact photo with a shot of the mooch at night.

Like I often tell my kid, I can only photograph what you're doing on the ice (or the terrain park), so do something cool. In this case, I can only use the photos I can find. Now... if I were truly dedicated I would drive to Minny to shoot my own night time photo of the Mooch with the current conditions outside. Oh well.

That said, maybe the snow is instantly vaporized by the impending impact. Ever think of THAT!?!

And... I don't want anyone injured...

Comment

You CCHA people are really odd to us...

Kinda like friendly midwesterners.

We all come from the mean streets and back alleys of the old conference and it'll take some time to see if we get you all to sink to our level or if we achieve enlightenment and follow your path of righteousness and sportsmanship.
        We have a few trolls among our ranks, but not nearly as many as you WCHA folk.

Us Michigan fans were able to escape the 'mean streets and back alleys of the old conference' some time ago.
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
          We have a few trolls among our ranks, but not nearly as many as you WCHA folk.

Us Michigan fans were able to escape the 'mean streets and back alleys of the old conference' some time ago.

You should have seen the Minny/BSU threads last season. I believe we had 3 or 4 of them nuked by the nameless one, let's call him "Moard" but replace the Mmmm sound with a B. Pretty sure there weren't even any BSU fans involved.

Good times.

Any of you ever been suspended?
          Last edited by Gurtholfin; 02-10-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

You should have seen the Minny/BSU threads last season. I believe we had 3 or 4 of them nuked by the nameless one, let's call him "Moard" but replace the Mmmm sound with a B. Pretty sure there weren't even and BSU fans involved.

Good times.

Speaking of suspended, that was the thread that did me in, good times good times.

Comment

Certainly not I, I'm sweet and innocent...............looking
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                Certainly not I, I'm sweet and innocent...............looking
                ...unlike your Wolverines who go for the knees.
                Last edited by SanTropez; 02-10-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                  Speaking of suspended, that was the thread that did me in, good times good times.
                  Now, if we could just try to rhyme wolverine and/or uglies with runt and/or Regina....
                  You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Yes! We're #2!

Also, I thought the hatred of all things Univ. of Michigan would unite all other schools?
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                      Now, if we could just try to rhyme wolverine and/or uglies with runt and/or Regina....

Welcome to our world Wolverine fan.

Lol.

It's not so bad down here once you get used to the lighting.

Comment

It's not so bad down here once you get used to the lighting.
                        Plus, the music is better.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Uh-oh, the Photoshop Police are on the case! You try and match an asteroid impact photo with a shot of the mooch at night.

Like I often tell my kid, I can only photograph what you're doing on the ice (or the terrain park), so do something cool. In this case, I can only use the photos I can find. Now... if I were truly dedicated I would drive to Minny to shoot my own night time photo of the Mooch with the current conditions outside. Oh well.
                          That's an awful lot of words to point out that you are a slacker and/or too lazy to do it right.

That said, maybe the snow is instantly vaporized by the impending impact. Ever think of THAT!?!

And... I don't want anyone injured...
                          Yes, I did. Obviously what else could it possibly be? I was trying to find the positive in that photo and at least we could enjoy some warm weather for a few seconds before the impending doom. So that's nice of you to allow us that.

Comment

Friday night is at 8pm and is on BTN, Saturday night is back on FSN and starts at 7pm, didn't see that mentioned yet.
                            Originally posted by CavalryNate
                            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                            sigpic

Comment

Jeez - fan of a Hockey East team in the midst of a free fall, hoping to brighten my spirits by eavesdropping on what was sure to be a flamefest, and I get this?!?!

Y'all need to get a freakin' room!!! :-)
                              Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Yes! We're #2!

Also, I thought the hatred of all things Univ. of Michigan would unite all other schools?
                                Trumped by being an Evil Empire school. Surpried that we've not had an earthquake in Indy, since two of the three evil empire schools are in the same conference. Think of what would happen at a Frozen Four when Minny, Michigan, and BC show up. That 4th team would have a lot of love going their way.

I'm so used to being hated that it's hard to hate anymore. We are everyone else's #1 rival, but our real hockey rival is in East Lansing. I'm sure you can relate to how much people hate you for not thinking that they are rivals. Drives them nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X