PDA

View Full Version : UAA at Lake State Could Be A Pivotal Dance

Pages : [1] 2

Seawolf Fan
02-03-2014, 01:29 AM
A sweep either way could have a huge effect on how the playoffs shape up for both teams.

seawolfpunk
02-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Beat la beat la....oops wrong sport

uaafanblog
02-03-2014, 01:57 AM
This looks to be all about which team wants the four points most. Hope our boys are taking it one game at a time and that they give them everything they've got Friday night. 2 points keeps UAA "in the race" for home-ice but not in the drivers seat. A road sweep is needed. Get the power play going and that could be the case.

Suze
02-03-2014, 05:40 PM
This looks to be all about which team wants the four points most. Hope our boys are taking it one game at a time and that they give them everything they've got Friday night. 2 points keeps UAA "in the race" for home-ice but not in the drivers seat. A road sweep is needed. Get the power play going and that could be the case.

Sure do need 3 or 4 points out of this series. With the road record UAA has, they don't want to go to the playoffs on the road. With their home record, just think how sweet the playoffs would be at home ... for the first time ever. I know they can do it ... come out fired up and don't take the foot off the gas!

Bill
02-03-2014, 05:59 PM
A sweep for UAA would keep them just barely ahead of Michigan Tech (which figures to sweep UAH this weekend) in the fight for home ice. A sweep for LSSU would put UAA a point or two above a tie for the last playoff spot.

Suze
02-03-2014, 06:49 PM
A sweep for UAA would keep them just barely ahead of Michigan Tech (which figures to sweep UAH this weekend) in the fight for home ice. A sweep for LSSU would put UAA a point or two above a tie for the last playoff spot.

It's extremely tight and all teams are fighting for every single point. Should be an interesting weekend!

Wolfman
02-03-2014, 06:59 PM
It's extremely tight and all teams are fighting for every single point. Should be an interesting weekend!

Man, we really needs these points! I sure hope the On-line TV feed is good!

ninelives
02-03-2014, 07:17 PM

For those who are interested, The CROSSBAR SPORTS BAR will be showing the games this weekend. They are a new corporate sponsor. Let's go and show support for seawolf hockey!!! They have great food also

seawolfpunk
02-03-2014, 07:34 PM
For those who are interested, The crossbar sports bar will be showing the games this weekend. They are a new corporate sponsor. Let's go and show support for seawolf hockey!!!

Just an FYI, on Saturday the Stanley cup will be at the cross bar so get there early

ninelives
02-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Who is bringing the cup??

seawolfpunk
02-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Who is bringing the cup??

It's on display for the weekend, the aces are going to have it at there game but crossbar is displaying it from 3 to 5. It's for some hereitage weekend

Seawolf Fan
02-03-2014, 09:26 PM

For those who are interested, The CROSSBAR SPORTS BAR will be showing the games this weekend. They are a new corporate sponsor. Let's go and show support for seawolf hockey!!! They have great food also
UAA Bill has got us "the alcove" that's the huge screen setup with sound at The Crossbar.
Should be a real good turnout for us and don't have to worry about the feed
See you there!
It's a new day! And a great day to be a Seawolf!

Laker Dude
02-03-2014, 09:31 PM

I would say it is average. It has become much better as the year has progressed. It is far improved from the video quality, when LSSU was a member of the CCHA.

uaafanblog
02-04-2014, 12:12 AM
The Seawolves need their top six to produce this weekend. Bailey, Kwas, Allen, Tatchell and Cameron have to lead the way and they'll likely need a couple of other guys to contribute as well. I hope Hudson Friesen can break-out or maybe Dylan Hubbs will have more focus on the net than in trying to crunch Lake St's biggest player ... maybe Leask will find his stride at forward? It's time for the team to play at 100% of their potential every shift, every period, every game, every series from here on out.

Seawolf Fan
02-04-2014, 02:23 AM
The Seawolves need their top six to produce this weekend. Bailey, Kwas, Allen, Tatchell and Cameron have to lead the way and they'll likely need a couple of other guys to contribute as well. I hope Hudson Friesen can break-out or maybe Dylan Hubbs will have more focus on the net than in trying to crunch Lake St's biggest player ... maybe Leask will find his stride at forward? It's time for the team to play at 100% of their potential every shift, every period, every game, every series from here on out.
I thought Leask was moved back to defence last time out????
Really doesn't matter, still want him to shoot the puck.
And your 100% thing is spot on.

Hal9K
02-04-2014, 02:24 AM
It's time for the team to play at 100% of their potential every shift, every period, every game, every series from here on out.
Take a sheet from the Seahawks play book. Play with a chip on your shoulder. Ask yourself why not you? Why not UAA?

ninelives
02-04-2014, 05:12 PM
UAA Bill has got us "the alcove" that's the huge screen setup with sound at The Crossbar.
Should be a real good turnout for us and don't have to worry about the feed
See you there!

It has been confirmed that the alcove as Seawolf Fan has said is reserved for Friday night. The more people the better....... I would like to see at least 20 or more Seawolf fans there....... On Saturday, the alcove is booked but there are plenty of other TV's that we can watch....

Suze are you going to try and come in for at least one game?

Hope to see you there
and it is a great day to be a Seawolf

Suze
02-04-2014, 07:22 PM
It has been confirmed that the alcove as Seawolf Fan has said is reserved for Friday night. The more people the better....... I would like to see at least 20 or more Seawolf fans there....... On Saturday, the alcove is booked but there are plenty of other TV's that we can watch....

Hope to see you there

We won't be able to make it, we have plans we can't get out of. Sorry, I hope a large group shows up!

ninelives
02-05-2014, 02:51 PM

Hope to see you there

besides Seawolf Fan, I haven't heard if more people will be at the Crossbar this weekend. This is a pivotal game in our quest to have home ice for the play offs.

A great day to be a Seawolf...........

seawolfpunk
02-05-2014, 03:23 PM
besides Seawolf Fan, I haven't heard if more people will be at the Crossbar this weekend. This is a pivotal game in our quest to have home ice for the play offs.

A great day to be a Seawolf...........

Can't make it on Friday, going to try on saturday