PDA

View Full Version : NMU at Ferris State, Feb. 7 and 8

MissThundercat
02-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Can't think of a witty title. Discuss anyway.

And I, for one, will be happy with a split.

NMUFAN
02-03-2014, 08:07 AM
Can't think of a witty title. Discuss anyway.

And I, for one, will be happy with a split.

After witnessing this past Saturday's performance, I might soil myself if the Cats take two points.

Lawson_lunatic27
02-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Go cats!

davyd83
02-04-2014, 11:44 AM
After witnessing this past Saturday's performance, I might soil myself if the Cats take two points.

Did you see Friday's? Get your depends.

RaceBoarder
02-05-2014, 01:50 AM
2 points would be a very solid weekend... Ewigiblien (yea, I butchered that...) has been a tough place for the Cats... Just keep earning points and working our way towards home ice...

NMUFAN
02-05-2014, 07:54 AM
Did you see Friday's? Get your depends.

Yes I did. If they could only string together a few games in a row like that.:o.

Bale
02-05-2014, 08:14 AM

On behalf of Maverick fans, I hope you guys take 2 points and play like Friday night rather than Saturday. :)

golfhawkins
02-05-2014, 06:53 PM
As a Ferris fan........... I think its a 4 point weekend!!!!

Sounds like both nights are sold out! Let's make some noise!

RaceBoarder
02-07-2014, 10:15 AM
So, it's gameday...

GO CATS! GO CATS! GO CATS GO!!!!

NMU8405
02-07-2014, 08:11 PM
And the wheels fall off
So, it's gameday...

GO CATS! GO CATS! GO CATS GO!!!!

RaceBoarder
02-07-2014, 10:33 PM
So who wants to go in on a bottle of 151 after that s*-show... I'm sure Purple Walt made an appearance in the locker room at some point tonight :mad:

MissThundercat
02-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Yeah, that was hideous. Let's hope for better results tomorrow.

DominicHennig
02-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Friday:

Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ZSJJNhaGU

Press Conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xixBfjgmB1Y

golfhawkins
02-08-2014, 05:51 AM
I would love to see a second night of Go Dogs, Go! The Northern fans that I saw at the game last night looked long in the face. However, Ferris will have to come out and play well again tonight. Northern will be a desperate team tonight and Ferris will again have to make quick passes on the power play to get any traction. Ferris must have had a great +/- sheet last night.

golfhawkins
02-08-2014, 07:37 AM
So who wants to go in on a bottle of 151 after that s*-show... I'm sure Purple Walt made an appearance in the locker room at some point tonight

He didn't look purple on the bench last night.................... He looked more like..........We have been hit by a train.............GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

I expect Northern to play well tonight. They are well coached and have given Ferris trouble over the years.

MissThundercat
02-08-2014, 08:39 PM
So who wants to go in on a bottle of 151 after that s*-show... I'm sure Purple Walt made an appearance in the locker room at some point tonight

He didn't look purple on the bench last night.................... He looked more like..........We have been hit by a train.............GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

I expect Northern to play well tonight. They are well coached and have given Ferris trouble over the years.
Better effort by NMU tonight. Still didn't win, but a much better effort nonetheless.

aygwm2
02-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Was at the game last night. Great crowd, warm building (the puck was bouncing all over the place). NMU dominated the 3rd period, hit the post several times, but could only score one (credit to Motte and tight FSU defense). NMU played up and down throughout the game and seemed to miss a lot of passes--at least they reduced their penalty minutes from Friday (29 to 6). A better game for NMU than Friday night, but after the sweep we're 5 points behind 3rd place Tech. That isn't terrible, but we've got some ground to make up against LSSU, Tech, BGSU and UAH in our last four series. Fortunately, 5 of our last 8 are at home. I hope we can put some Ws together to end the season.

Btw, it looks like the NMU season thread is off the board--can't find it--maybe I'm not looking closely enough--not that many of us post there anyway...