Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DU @ SCSU Feb 7 and 8 Well, after the Super Bowl this'll seem painless

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Are these games on TV in the Cities anywhere?

Lady is probably right about Comcast 999 but don't know for sure. Charter HD 823 and SD 426 but their coverage map looks north of Maple Grove and south of Bloomington.
    http://www.broadbandmap.gov/about-pr...ns/nationwide/

Otherwise pay $7.95 per game for the web stream by stretch internet.
    http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/scsu.portal#

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
      Lady is probably right about Comcast 999 but don't know for sure. Charter HD 823 and SD 426 but their coverage map looks north of Maple Grove and south of Bloomington.

Friends wanna go to a bar, we are gonna see if we can find it there
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

How
        Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post

Lady is always right!
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Exciting game!
          In 3 games each team has scored a total of 7 goals (other than the shootout)
          Tomorrow should be a doozy
          GO DU !!!

Comment

I guess Tipsy wasn't the only one sick of my *ahem* cheerleader jokes... fair enough. Wish I could watch this series as it is a very important one for the NCHC standings, looks like this one came down to the wire.
            Last edited by willythekid; 02-07-2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
              I guess FTLT wasn't the only one sick of my *ahem* cheerleader jokes... fair enough. Wish I could watch this series as it is a very important one for the NCHC standings, looks like this one came down to the wire.
              The mods do a great job of deleting what they deem offensive material. Can't keep the spammers off the board, though.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

No clue what you are talking about...
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  willy made a cheerleader joke, i quoted 4 of his other posts making cheerleader jokes and told him to get some new material, mods must have deleted them both.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Edited my post

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      willy made a cheerleader joke, i quoted 4 of his other posts making cheerleader jokes and told him to get some new material, mods must have deleted them both.
                      And he thinks I reported them, got it.
                      Really would be nice to win a shootout one of these days.
                      And Didier continues to be a POS.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                        The mods do a great job of deleting what they deem offensive material. Can't keep the spammers off the board, though.
                        Want to buy a bootleg of Heavy Metal Hockey? I know a source.

Comment

And he thinks I reported them, got it.
                          Really would be nice to win a shootout one of these days.
                          And Didier continues to be a POS.
                          No I didn't think you reported it... got confused with the st cloud fans usernames. Don't care who reported it frankly because if it actually was offending someone that was not my intent. Will not happen again. As much as I like to give guff to the fan-bases of both of these teams, I will not derail this thread again.

Comment

As Teddy KGB said, "I feel so unshatisfied."

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                              No I didn't think you reported it... got confused with the st cloud fans usernames. Don't care who reported it frankly because if it actually was offending someone that was not my intent. Will not happen again. As much as I like to give guff to the fan-bases of both of these teams, I will not derail this thread again.
                              All good.
                              I usually get blamed for "roporting" stuff so whatever.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

All good.
                                I usually get blamed for "roporting" stuff so whatever.
                                Guess what...
                                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X