Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2013-14 Season Thread (Part 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ryan422 View Post
    I think he only got credit for two. The 1st goal and the Kessel redirect. But if you're talking about the Backes goal then yeah he definitely hit the puck and should get an assist for that but I don' think he did. Unless they changed it...?
    Doc Emerick said he had three assists after the game. Pierre McGuire said JVR had the goal while showing the replay. It did look like it to me as well.
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      Check out post #175 in the Pairwise thread started by Priceless; we still have a shot at an at-large NCAA bid!
      if they were to run the table. 4 straight, highly unlikely, they would probably be a 5 seed....would get the first game bye and hit the road , where if they win the series' my hunch is they would move up drastically in the power..but these are gigantic what if's. Remember UNH is a 500 team

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2013-14 Season Thread (Part 2)

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
        Doc Emerick said he had three assists after the game. Pierre McGuire said JVR had the goal while showing the replay. It did look like it to me as well.
        Box score from USA Hockey website:
        http://stats.iihf.com/Hydra/388/IHM400A02_74_3_0.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan422 View Post
          Box score from USA Hockey website:
          http://stats.iihf.com/Hydra/388/IHM400A02_74_3_0.pdf
          Am I reading this right that he only got one assist? That cant be right

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
            Am I reading this right that he only got one assist? That cant be right
            Box score shows JVR with two assists, Phil Kessel with one goal and two assists. But, radio reports still crediting JVR with three assists.

Trivia question: which UNH player got into a dust up with TJ Oshie outside a bar in Grand Forks on 28 December 2008 after UNH earned split with 7-3 win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Box score shows JVR with two assists, Phil Kessel with one goal and two assists. But, radio reports still crediting JVR with three assists.

Trivia question: which UNH player got into a dust up with TJ Oshie outside a bar in Grand Forks on 28 December 2008 after UNH earned split with 7-3 win?
              Mike McShane. Wait you said 2008. I dunno. JVR?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

Mike Radja, I believe.
                UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                  Mike Radja, I believe.
                  Bingo. :-)

Comment

Bingo. :-)
                    I do believe Oshie had gotten into trouble previous to this incident as well. Other ND players had run-ins with the law that year too. Toews included. Bunch of trouble makers out there huh?

Pretty much just for being college kids though aka drinking.

Comment

To be fair, wasn't it for public urination or something like that, as they were both trapped in an elevator or something at the team hotel? As far as I know they were (are?) friends and they were hanging out. I don't remember hearing about a dust up but they were both arrested (?)

edit: http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...6/24_radja.php

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                        To be fair, wasn't it for public urination or something like that, as they were both trapped in an elevator or something at the team hotel? As far as I know they were (are?) friends and they were hanging out. I don't remember hearing about a dust up but they were both arrested (?)

Another Wildcat Country Insider! (could do without the Gulf Elec plugs but whatcha gonna do!) Let's go 'Cattttssss!!!! Being Italian myself I got a kick of Coach U's "one week you're drinking the wine, the next, you're crushing the grapes" Make us an offer we can't refuse... Sure to be an emotional night with it being Senior night...and tomorrow night at BU with Jack Parker's jersey retirement. Let's just take care of business boys!!!

http://unhwildcats.com/TV-Radio/epis...ountry_insider
                        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Weekend Preview by Heather Ross
                          The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by WildShawn View Post

Thanks for correcting my memory, WildShawn. I also got the year wrong, as it was December 2007. Post-season spring 2008 was probably my most depressing ever, what with the 3 OT 5-4 loss to BC after leading 4-1 at the Garden, then the debacle against Notre Dame in Colorado Springs.

Comment

• Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                              They do a good job with those and we appreciate your excellent blog on the team and future Wildcats!
                              I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
                                if they were to run the table. 4 straight, highly unlikely, they would probably be a 5 seed....would get the first game bye and hit the road , where if they win the series' my hunch is they would move up drastically in the power..but these are gigantic what if's. Remember UNH is a 500 team
                                Problem is, we're (generally) .900 vs. lesser teams, .100 vs. better teams. Not being a pessimist, just a realist.
                                Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Working...
                                X