This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
    Woody's article says live TV GCI channel 1 tomorrow and delayed 7pm GCI 1 on Saturday.
    Anyone have a definitive answer straight from GCI?
    Didn't see his article but last night I set both games up to record. The times on the cable guide match Woody's. Delayed for the mid size school HS football championship.
    If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

• Re: UAA: Exciting Things Ahead!

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
      Didn't see his article but last night I set both games up to record. The times on the cable guide match Woody's. Delayed for the mid size school HS football championship.
      I think that happened last year as well. Just listen to Kurt!
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Well we didn't win the hardware but we're still undefeated!
        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Mantha looks like the real deal between the pipes. Big, athletic and a good guy.
          Haven't got a look at D'Amico yet however both guys we've already seen appear more than capable.
          This freshmen class as a whole looks like a break through group.
          It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
            Mantha looks like the real deal between the pipes. Big, athletic and a good guy.
            Haven't got a look at D'Amico yet however both guys we've already seen appear more than capable.
            This freshmen class as a whole looks like a break through group.
            I agree, I am impressed with the poise of Mantha. He controls his rebounds well and isn't out of position very often. I too am very impressed with our freshmen. Next years freshmen are looking good in juniors as well.
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
              I agree, I am impressed with the poise of Mantha. He controls his rebounds well and isn't out of position very often. I too am very impressed with our freshmen. Next years freshmen are looking good in juniors as well.
              Just for Suze ... a recruit update on my blog ... yay! OK .. well it's not "just for Suze" ... others can read it too.

Comment

The team travel schedule had them going to Maine so they missed the Isles/Bruins game.
                Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 10-23-2014, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                  Just for Suze ... a recruit update on my blog ... yay! OK .. well it's not "just for Suze" ... others can read it too.
                  Thanks. Good to know Jackstadt is back in Alaska and playing hockey. I tried to find info on him as well, but came up blank as well. Glad your blog is available for readers to leave us these "tips".

DD, did you see the link I left earlier on your blog, regarding recruits?

http://overtheboards.net/recruiting-...-wcha-uaa-uah/

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                    Thanks. Good to know Jackstadt is back in Alaska and playing hockey. I tried to find info on him as well, but came up blank as well. Glad your blog is available for readers to leave us these "tips".

DD, did you see the link I left earlier on your blog, regarding recruits?

http://overtheboards.net/recruiting-...-wcha-uaa-uah/
                    I did see it. You know it's from last spring? I think you posted it back then and I read it. And suddenly I notice I left out Cam Amantea ... why wasn't he listed on Heisenberg? Off to figure that out.

Comment

Nice article in this mornings paper on Van Allen with a miscaptioned (is that a word?)picture of Scott Allen.
                      Couple of weeks ago the same paper had a picture of Cameron miscaptioned as a visiting player.
                      Even if the pics are goofed up I'm happy to see the positive articles Woody's writing.

Comment

Olivier in net tonight. Or this afternoon if you didn't get to Maine.
                        3 O'clock at The Crossbar for me.

Comment

For Suze. Where are you sitting this year at the Sully? We will be in Anchorage for the Northern Michigan games. Dori and I hope to see you this year. I am really happy to see DD's blog back as he provides great coverage of UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by WillH View Post
                            For Suze. Where are you sitting this year at the Sully? We will be in Anchorage for the Northern Michigan games. Dori and I hope to see you this year. I am really happy to see DD's blog back as he provides great coverage of UAA.
                            Will, we have the same seats as before, but on the other side of the arena. Looking forward to seeing you two!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Anyone have today's lineup to post?

Comment

Duwe hurt.
                                Matt shuffled the lines and put some muscle on each one.
                                Don't think you'll see us getting pushed around tonight.
                                Olivier earned his place between the pipes.
                                After last night it'd been hard to not give him the spot

Comment

Working...
                                X