Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2014 Beanpot: The 25th Times a Charm

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    thought that was the starting line last monday too?
    Just checked... you're correct. No wonder we sucked.
    The Gilmour line is now neutralized.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      ugh matheson
      lesson??

cheating pays
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Gaudreau is pure filth.
        BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

that was a bullcrap call

Comment

mook in my eyes if the puck is clearly going in there should be some wiggle room for allowing the goal

Comment

mook in my eyes if the puck is clearly going in there should be some wiggle room for allowing the goal
              i guess they want to take the guesswork out of it. the net was off, so there you go.

Comment

Anyone just catch Erdahl's interview with Gaudreau's mother. Kind of revisionist history by Mom on his recruiting?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                  Anyone just catch Erdahl's interview with Gaudreau's mother. Kind of revisionist history by Mom on his recruiting?
                  You don't believe he's always dreamed of playing in the Beanpot?

Comment

so add gaudreau to the list of things caron can't say
                    What isn't on that list?

Comment

i am still concerned about lack of secondary offense from bc, but they've been able to win so...

Comment

• Originally posted by JacksonsGardens View Post
                        You don't believe he's always dreamed of playing in the Beanpot?
                        he has...for cronin at nu first

Comment

i am still concerned about lack of secondary offense from bc, but they've been able to win so...
                          Cangelosi is flying out there tonight. Wouldn't be shocked if he nets one. And Quinn Smith could have easily had one. It is what it is. All the eggs are in this one basket, it's just one really good basket. Bu/Maine weekend lineup was ideal. Need McCoshen back on defense and Linell back up front.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                            Bu/Maine weekend lineup was ideal. Need McCoshen back on defense and Linell back up front.
                            And Silk back with Gilmour - Calnan. Why'd he break them up? Trying to get Smith going perhaps.
                            But man, get Spiro in there with Gil - Cal. Straight can't keep up.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                              mookie was just glad she didn't say "johnny thought he'd be playing for the terriers, but that no-talent coyle used his scholarship!"

Comment

if ferry-oh doesn't waste seconds trying to face wash that igle he is in front alone when that puck come free in the slot. loser..

Comment

Working...
                                X