Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/18/14 - Cow Plattys! Beacon'd while NECing, Knights lure Falcons? SCORES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/18/14 - Cow Plattys! Beacon'd while NECing, Knights lure Falcons? SCORES!!!

There all here: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2013...?date=20140118

And it looks like the LPS has a winner by default, so the LPSLB is set at 3.

Have fun, cheer loudly, and hurry slowly home after the game.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 1/18/14 - Cow Plattys! Beacon'd while NECing, Knights lure Falcons? SCORES!!!

Hebebrand at 11:23

Adrian 1
    CSS 0
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Re: 1/18/14 - Cow Plattys! Beacon'd while NECing, Knights lure Falcons? SCORES!!!

End 2
      Framingham 2
      Salem 4
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

CSS ties it with :02.8 left. Perfect shot.

1-1 after 1

God, that was fun...

Comment

Olinyk at 4:25 on the PP

2-1 Adrian.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Pop came flying out the nose (that burns btw) when I read 'cow plattys'. Too funny.

Comment

CSS ties it with 1:01 left in the 2nd. Own goal, I think. Awful goal either way. Both teams have given up a bad one now.

God, that was fun...

Comment

2-2 end 2. CSS goaltender may have tweaked a hammy in the course of play.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Final
                  Framingham 4
                  Salem 4
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post
                    Pop came flying out the nose (that burns btw) when I read 'cow plattys'. Too funny.
                    That's soda down here!

Where is the dividing line in NY between pop & soda? I remember in Potsdam it was soda, while in Olean it was pop.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

After 1: CSC 2 USM 1: Shots USM 7 CSC 7: Power Plays USM 0-1 CSC none

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        That's soda down here!

Where is the dividing line in NY between pop & soda? I remember in Potsdam it was soda, while in Olean it was pop.
                        "Pop" starts just west of Rochester to Buffalo and down...
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

CSS takes the lead early in the 3rd. 3-2, goal by Paiement
                          Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                          SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                          ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                          NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                          NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                          NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                          NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

3-2 CSS, early 3rd. Not a good goal to give up, from what I've been told

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                              "Pop" starts just east of Rochester to Buffalo and down...
                              fyp
                              http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Working...
                              X