Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobey Hutton at Boston College, Saturday, 1/18/14

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
    Hobey Hutton is leading the pack in the 2014 Hobey Baker Award nominee voting with 2679 while Johnny Hockey is in second with 2364.
    Anyway... this game needs it's own thread.

Eagles got their arses handed to them up in Orono. Seems like more of the same coming up this Saturday.
    BC is soft - Hokydad said so!

Chit. we're in trouble.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Re: Hobey Hutton at Boston College, Saturday, 1/18/14

not sure how gaudreau is getting any votes at all with hobey hutton on the ballot!

Comment

Hutton had 2 goals and 2 assists against BC up at Alfond. Devin Shore had 2 goals and 1 assist.

Maine had a let down and lost 2 up at Vermont a week after the BC beat down, but have gone 5-1-1 since then, including lighting up BU for another 7 goal performance.

Maine is on a roll. Maybe I'll just stay home Saturday night. This ain't going to be pretty.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        it will be a tough game for Maine but BC is soft, just like they were last year. let them run around and pass 80 times and toe drag and life is good. hit them and force them into the dirty areas and they will fold up like they did vs HC and ME first time

Michigan 3 BC 1
        MN 6 BC 1
        ME 5 BC 1
        Brown 3 BC 3
        U Mass Amherst 2 BC 2

5 bad games and its only mid January

This team is smoke and mirrors. Shut down first line and they collapse
        I think I'm gonna cry. My Eagles may not win another game this season.

Comment

All bear sayin don't miss this one. Best game evah to not be on TV.

Does the donut hole get filled?
          Does Johnny Hawkeye show up big time?
          Is Ouellette lit up?
          Do pineheads finally admit ole 1 eye is over the hill?
          Does 5 hole get lucky?
          Will Linnell get respect finally?
          Is beecee lookin past peeuuu? Iz black bears lookin past the druggies in Low-well?
          Is Johnny too ugly to win the hobey?
          Last edited by all bear; 01-16-2014, 04:54 PM.
          sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
            Is Miami a one line team? What about Maine? If BC is a one line team, than every team in the country except Minnesota is a "no line team". Your act is laughable
            Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            maybe it is but it is true

soft team that out of conference teams will roll over in ncaa playoffs

just look at who was on their lines before the chancge, zero since

they have 48 combined points in the 6/7 games htye have been together

mn, ferris state types will steam roll in april
            Hey Hoky... this is the game thread, not the Maine thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              Jerry York, you area clown.

If BC is that bad, PC is really finished. Cripes...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much, maybe you will lucky enough to catch a game against the Rat Dogs at the ******pot a pull out win.

Comment

Surprised there's no chatter here. Been looking forward to this game for a while and think we're going to see some good old tyme style hockey tonight. Well, maybe. I keep forgetting, BC is soft, so there will be no hitting... but other than that, should be a terrific game.

OK, so there's one of you yahoo's sitting with me, and I'm guessing 3 other Maniacs bought my other tix. That makes 4 Maineuhs sitting to my immediate right. I'm gonna count teeth.

Go Eagles!

Comment

Surprised there's no chatter here. Been looking forward to this game for a while and think we're going to see some good old tyme style hockey tonight. Well, maybe. I keep forgetting, BC is soft, so there will be no hitting... but other than that, should be a terrific game.

OK, so there's one of you yahoo's sitting with me, and I'm guessing 3 other Maniacs bought my other tix. That makes 4 Maineuhs sitting to my immediate right. I'm gonna count teeth.

Go Eagles!
                    How's the snow down in beeceeland ?

Comment

Originally posted by blackbear80 View Post
                      It's just brutal down here....thinks it's the arctic....luckily a few porters at phat cat in Quincy just makes it look like Maine
                      sure why not

Comment

We had a ton of it, then all bear showed up and it melted with all that hot air.

Comment

We had a ton of it, then all bear showed up and it melted with all that hot air.
                          Starting in Newburyport.
                          Might have to drive to Oak Grove and take T. Ugh

Any driving suggestions?

Comment

Bear have no hot air, only bad breath
                            sure why not

Comment

Starting in Newburyport.
                              Might have to drive to Oak Grove and take T. Ugh

Any driving suggestions?
                              Sorry, but I'm south of Boston. No snow here... I just got done firing up a steak on the grille.
                              Paging sterlippo

Comment

Working...
                              X