Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska @ NMU: Mid-Winter Doldroms...

Oh hey, there's hockey this weekend!!!

NMU coming off a bye... Alaska got a point from BGSU last weekend...

Cats need have a ton of games in hand over most everyone in the WCHA.... Earning points this weekend is a must... I would go as far as to say that 2 points would be a disappointment...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Re: Alaska @ NMU: Mid-Winter Doldroms...

Smoke em Nooks!!!
    If you shoot the puck you'll beat those suckers.

Comment

Marquette is a brutal trip for us. Need to play with desperation this weekend.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Great weekend of hockey.

Comment

Did UA stay in the lower 48 this week, or did they fly back to Fairbanks?

Comment

Originally posted by potternmu View Post
            They hung around down here. They apparently went to a Blackhawk game and got a tour of their facilities. They'll stay and practice in Green Bay for a few days then bus to Marquette Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by potternmu View Post
              UAF is still on winter break, so no real need to travel back.
              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Originally posted by squarebanks View Post
                ua_ is still on winter break, so no real need to travel back.
                fyp!
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  fyp!
                  Stalkerish.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                    Stalkerish.
                    Awww, thanks! Just returning the favor.
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

No way I could root for UA_ but it would put the mighty Seawolves in a better conference position if the teddy bears were to win this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                        No way I could root for UA_ but it would put the mighty Seawolves in a better conference position if the teddy bears were to win this weekend.
                        It also puts the mighty Nanooks in a better conference position if we win. Glad to hear you are starting to see the light and get on the Nook bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                          It also puts the mighty Nanooks in a better conference position if we win. Glad to hear you are starting to see the light and get on the Nook bandwagon.
                          Please suppress your obscene thoughts. I realize it's extremely difficult for you nooks but try to be civil.

Comment

Gameday
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Past be ****ed...I have a good feeling about this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X