Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Michigan at St. Cloud State: Insert Funny Title

Bucking Broncos? I dunno. Take that.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Re: Western Michigan at St. Cloud State: Insert Funny Title

Go Broncos! Hopefully we can take a few points this weekend.
    Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Exciting!

No...not really. Broncos fans didn't like to party in Green Bay when they were at that regional in 2011. More beer for me and the Whioux fans that weekend.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Need a home sweep.
        No time like the present.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Are there WMU fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Are there WMU fans?
            Plenty. Look we may not be on the national stage but anyone who pays a visit to our barn knows theres a lot of heart in the building. The Passion of the Lawson Lunatics present and past runs deep. We may not be relevant to the rest of the nation (yet) but we're relevant to the alumni, their families and the students who attend games.
            Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson_lunatic27 View Post
              Plenty. Look we may not be on the national stage but anyone who pays a visit to our barn knows theres a lot of heart in the building. The Passion of the Lawson Lunatics present and past runs deep. We may not be relevant to the rest of the nation (yet) but we're relevant to the alumni, their families and the students who attend games.
              That's cool. I meant as far as people posting on USCHO, though.

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

We spend most of our energy here ripping the NCHC bloggers for lack of coverage.

We spend the rest of our time at our own board.

Comment

Originally posted by ubish View Post
                    We spend most of our energy here ripping the NCHC bloggers for lack of coverage.

We spend the rest of our time at our own board.
                    You have your own board? Neato.

Looking forward to heading up to Cloud Saturday, anybody else going?
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                      You have your own board? Neato.

Looking forward to heading up to Cloud Saturday, anybody else going?
                      I will also be there. Ridiculously excited. Text me Friday with where you're sitting.

We have our own board, but I gave up on posting there when the gestapo took over. Jeepers.

Comment

Taking 17-year-old brother so despite whatever our tickets say, we're gonna be in the Pound.
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          Taking 17-year-old brother so despite whatever our tickets say, we're gonna be in the Pound.
                          I'm just too old for that. But I do have to come see Karin before the game, so I'll probably see you.

Comment

Hey Cloudies don't smile too much about WMU's 46 minutes of penalties last weekend, the Broncs scored 3 shorthanded goals.
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                              Hey Cloudies don't smile too much about WMU's 46 minutes of penalties last weekend, the Broncs scored 3 shorthanded goals.
                              Yeah? Well, they were playing the cellar dwellars. Now they have to come into the lion's den. A#1, king of the hill, top of the heap, etc.
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                              X