Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

So with no video for the next two games... how will we cope?
    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 12-28-2013, 09:40 PM.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

CHN updates work for me.

BTW, I got engaged yesterday!

Life is good.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/hock...en-rmu-big-ten

Previewing the Three Rivers Classic
      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
        CHN updates work for me.

Life is good.
        Congrats!
        Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

CHN updates work for me.

Life is good.
          Congratulations Jack.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Jeke already with a goal! 2-0 early in the first

Comment

and now doherty scores

thank god linell is on d for some offense and to move the puck

Comment

CHN updates work for me.

Life is good.
                nice! Go Eagles! Since we usually lose key players to the World Juniors i like that we are in this where the field isnt strong and we get a few games under our belt after the break to get ready for this 5 big game stretch coming up leading into trophy time
                Last edited by sterlippo1; 12-27-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

4-0 with 3 of the goals by D-men

Comment

Congrats!!
                    CHN updates work for me.

Life is good.

Comment

make that 5-0 with 4 goals by D-Men. Final 5-0

Comment

Certainly can't complain about that. Tomorrow we clean up against a team worse than Holy Cross and prepare for Fenway.
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

One can only hope the pedo bear is in attendance tomorrow and that BC scores a dozen on Slappy Valley.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

For the first of 2 times this month

So Doherty goes back to the bench when Santini and McCoshen come back right? I wish I wasn't able to joke

Yesterday makes 14 goals from D this year, 14 all of last year. 11 from not Matheson, compared to 6 all of last year
                            Last edited by claver2010; 12-28-2013, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              Tomorrow we clean up against a team worse than Holy Cross...
                              I think that's called 'dam-ning with faint praise.'

Or something.
                              Chris V
                              Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Working...
                              X