Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
    It's named for John Mariucci. That's enough to make anything a classic.
    Wasn't he the Minnesota coach in 1954 when Uncle Ned outcoached him with the empty air canisters?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Wasn't he the Minnesota coach in 1954 when Uncle Ned outcoached him with the empty air canisters?
      You must be trying to pull Dubbers into this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        You must be trying to pull Dubbers into this thread.
        ...and that makes every thread better!
        "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
          ...and that makes every thread better!
          I always enjoy it.

Comment

Uncle Ned would try anything at anytime on anyone to win. Expect RPI to do what they have always done-play to the level of the competition. They will make the game interesting at least for the first 20-30 minutes whoever they play. Just waiting so long for the next game is frustrating. T-17 and counting.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              Uncle Ned would try anything at anytime on anyone to win. Expect RPI to do what they have always done-play to the level of the competition. They will make the game interesting at least for the first 20-30 minutes whoever they play. Just waiting so long for the next game is frustrating. T-17 and counting.
              If RPI happens to play Minnesota, I expect biased reffing, which always happens when we actually have a shot vs. B1G teams.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                If RPI happens to play Minnesota, I expect biased reffing, which always happens when we actually have a shot vs. B1G teams.
                Sorry. A team that will not be named has that trademarked in the midwest.
                "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

not bias Rpi just sucks. Dont blame the refs

Comment

Originally posted by GoUnionBeatRPI View Post
                    Sad to see that they still don't teach proper punctuation and capitalization at SCCC.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Sad to see that they still don't teach proper punctuation and capitalization at SCCC.
                      What does SCCC stand for? Schenectady City Community College? JC Who wasted the most money on Mega Millions yesterday? Are California and Georgia going to have some new hockey donors?
                      Last edited by hockeykrazy; 12-18-2013, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
                        What does SCCC stand for? Schenectady City Community College? JC Who wasted the most money on Mega Millions yesterday? Are California and Georgia going to have some new hockey donors?
                        Stearns County Community College or Jan Brady U for short.

Comment

Originally posted by GoUnionBeatRPI View Post
                          The irony of a Union fan claiming that there is no reffing bias against RPI, particularly in the ECAC (as proven by the league commissioner himself) is delicious. I can recall at least 3 Union-RPI games in recent past that could have been, at minimum, tied up and were not. Union fans need to start acting like they've been here before.

Random fact, to add to the hilarity, I'm a Schenectady native with a father who went to Union and we're now all RPI fans.
                          Last edited by ibanezist00; 12-18-2013, 09:08 AM.
                          Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

That being said, as much as I'd like to think otherwise and as much talent as the RPI team has, I'm betting that the consolation game will be RPI vs Colgate
                            Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                              I'm a Schenectady native with a father who went to Union and we're now all RPI fans.

I think English should be required in this thread. I didn't understand a word.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
                                I think English should be required in this thread. I didn't understand a word.
                                We'll remember this when you guys start all the Goofer talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X