This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14 Part II: The HFH is Covered with Frozen Drivel

This is like watching a spawning salmon that fights mightily to swim up stream, but isn't smart enough to jump up the ladder.
    Originally posted by moe24
    Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
      Let me know when you're going to stop the negativity.
      Hell froze over earlier this week and that didn't stop him.....
      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

I was just reading the last week or so on the BU threads. I think that we are optimistic compared to them.

Edit: Except for FD08.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Fixed your post.

he was banned last year for taunting people in pain, and that didn't stop him. We all have to remember what drove Hopeless Dad away and collectively practice the same kind of rigorous self-discipline in this case as well. I guarantee that will work, provided each of us follows through.
          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
            he was banned last year for taunting people in pain, and that didn't stop him. We all have to remember what drove Hopeless Dad away and collectively practice the same kind of rigorous self-discipline in this case as well. I guarantee that will work, provided each of us follows through.
            I'm game, as long as we're all in general agreement.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Since you spend so much time talking to yourself anyway, you might as well expand that list far more broadly, it will cut down on distractions for you.
              You were saying...

I don't taunt. I write what I see. The team still has a chance to prove me wrong this weekend.

Comment

Just noticed this message from Red Cloud via rep----"Why don't you go ahead and keep your head in your colon instead of "butting in" where you aren't welcome? OK, thanks. - RC"

What a fine message. Who are you? Chris Christie?
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                  Just noticed this message from Red Cloud via rep----"Why don't you go ahead and keep your head in your colon instead of "butting in" where you aren't welcome? OK, thanks. - RC"

Last I checked, Red Cloud doesn't shut down bridges in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post

As opposed to the message you left for me, which I won't reprint since I'm not a little beach.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

You know what I love most about you engineers?

You always have 4 threads going at the same time... the season thread, the pick 'em thread, the recruit thread and the game thread.

And all these threads are very active, never dropping much below the half way mark on page one, because....

You've got Ralph Baer on your side!!!

That guy is awesome!
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Beating Qpac in their area a can can make up for a lot of things that have been ailing this team. Engineer opponents are keying on Ryan H. The line mates have to step up or it could be a long weekend. Scotty is playing well enough for them to win but they need a little more offense. Someone needs to step up and score.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                          You know what I love most about you engineers?

You always have 4 threads going at the same time... the season thread, the pick 'em thread, the recruit thread and the game thread.

And all these threads are very active, never dropping much below the half way mark on page one, because....

You've got Ralph Baer on your side!!!

That guy is awesome!
                          Don't forget that we have an Alumni thread and a Women's Hockey thread.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            As opposed to the message you left for me, which I won't reprint since I'm not a little beach.
                            What? The one were I called you a meglomaniacal endomorph?
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Ed Weaver's game day article http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...d-those-tigers.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
                                Beating Qpac in their area a can can make up for a lot of things that have been ailing this team. Engineer opponents are keying on Ryan H. The line mates have to step up or it could be a long weekend. Scotty is playing well enough for them to win but they need a little more offense. Someone needs to step up and score.
                                The line mates are stepping up. After all, look at the surge in scoring that Brock Higgs has had. We need OTHER LINES to step up. Right now, we are effectively a one line team, and that has a great effect on the team's chances. After all, look at SLU from last year. Aside from the Carey line, they didn't have much of anything, which is why they didn't get the first round bye or get past Yale in the quarters. We did see Diesel and Bubs each finally pot one vs. Ferris State. Did they just get lucky, or is this to start showing they're coming out of their sophomore slump?

Comment

Working...
                                X