X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14 Part II: The HFH is Covered with Frozen Drivel

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
    Im sure our resident hair splitter's will anylize this to within an inch of its life and come up with some obscure fact to dispute the award.
    No hair splitting required. Well deserved and he is having a fantastic year. His statistics speak for him.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Then why does the PWR include head-to-head as criteria, with now beating a team three more times than the inverse a way to completely turn the comparison into the winning team's favour?
      I admit, I really don't understand the question. Why does PWR use head to head? Well it is a pretty good way to evaluate which is the better team.

I am trying to point out that while obviously some teams are better than others, it doesn't make sense to say one team is incapable of beating another simply because they have lost to them earlier in the season (or several times in a row).

Also, what is PWR predicting? It is ranking the teams on their past performance to determine the tournament teams. Is the #18 PWR team capable of beating the #2 PWR team? Of course, don't care who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
        Im sure our resident hair splitter's will anylize this to within an inch of its life and come up with some obscure fact to dispute the award.
        He has already started.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Incorrect. It was to show supe why head to head matches are used as a predictor in the PWR. **** off. Or do I need to put it in Mongolian for you to understand?
          Oh, so... just so I'm clear, you're the only one allowed to speak a different language around here. Got it.

Go have your mom make you another hot pocket.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Or....Таны ээж танд өөр нэг халуун халаасандаа хийж байна явагтун.
            Originally posted by moe24
            Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
              Үнэхээр!

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                The moron thread?
                Please, stop insulting morons, okay?
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                  Please, stop insulting morons, okay?
                  They haven't stopped insulting you on the political threads?

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
                    Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Үнэхээр!
                    It figures that two people with Red in their handles would speak Russian.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      It figures that two people with Red in their handles would speak Russian.
                      At first, I also thought it was Russian. It's actually Mongolian.

Comment

I speak neither. I have had enough trouble the last three years attempting to learn German.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

He's so smrt.

For what it's worth, as you did with my posts, I tried putting yours into Google Translate but it couldn't figure out what the **** you were trying to say, either.

Comment

He's so smrt.

For what it's worth, as you did with my posts, I tried putting yours into Google Translate but it couldn't figure out what the **** you were trying to say, either.
                            That's a good thing. The more confused my enemies are, the better.

Comment

That's a good thing. The more confused my enemies are, the better.
                              None of us are more confused than you.

Comment

None of us are more confused than you.
                                I understand absolutely everything. You are simple minded. I also notice that you like to flatter me.

Comment

Working...
                                X