This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red Light District

No goal. Two guys in the crease from Notre Dame.

2-1 Maine. 26.4 left to go.

I am going to get a hernia if this keeps up. What in hell guys, pinch this off and win.

Comment

Has Maine ever had a call like that go in their favor on the road???? Yikes.

Comment

Not rooting for ND but wow

Comment

I think that Maine reverted to TIMMAY Time hockey for those last 2 minutes......cripes that was pathetic.

Comment

Renouf with very key blocked shot. Wow, my god **** almighty... Maine wins on the road!

Look out, the flood gates are opening!

Oullette kicking some *** tonight!

Comment

Take that win and go back to the hotel very quietly before the team gets arrested for robbery! Great to see Red on NBCSN, glad he is working out for you guys.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                Take that win and go back to the hotel very quietly before the team gets arrested for robbery! Great to see Red on NBCSN, glad he is working out for you guys.
                Thank you. We'll take the win, and we'll take Red.

Your program is fine anyways from what I can gather.

Our's will be next year... also from what I can gather.

Comment

I'll take it. Nice to have a crappy call go Maine's way for a change. ND got screwed but.......I don't care.

Comment

Black Bear nation all breathing a sigh of relief!!!! We'll take Red and we'll take the gift gladly!

Comment

The first win at Notre Dame ever for Maine. It's worth pointing out too, since Notre Dame is a Catholic University, that today's first psalm for the Liturgy of the Hours for the morning prayer was Psalm 51, and of course 51 is Martin Ouellette's number. That last call to overturn the goal was certainly a saving grace!

Comment

Your win just knocked Yale from 14 to 16 in the PWR, guess who is #15 for now?
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Bad Call...no matter how you look at it...no interference/just a big scrum and no whistle to end the play...puzzling call to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                            I'll take it. Nice to have a crappy call go Maine's way for a change. ND got screwed but.......I don't care.
                            Well as a Pat's fan that feels like we got jobbed twice this season, and then bent over by Welker's cheap shot... I'll take it.

Having said all of that you tell me how that play deserves a goal yet Damon's in the Fleet center against Denver didn't? I guess rules might be different, and oh well...

But you also tell me how Lumberg plays the puck and gets man handled and pinned, then as he gets up takes a punch while the puck is right there. Very difficult for a overseeing official to not send a message to these guys and ask how the hell two off them got that call wrong. I thought that was the idea of two officials on the ice. Even the biased color guy on NBCS was admitting and chuckling on that one.

I don't care, at the end of the day Oullette won that game and teams are built from the goaltender out. So be it, a win is a win! And I am very happy with it!

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                              Black Bear nation all breathing a sigh of relief!!!! We'll take Red and we'll take the gift gladly!
                              A sigh of relief?!?!?! There will be many baby black bear born ninth months from now. A new baby black bear boom will occur!

Comment

Your win just knocked Yale from 14 to 16 in the PWR, guess who is #15 for now?
                                Is your sig any hint???

Hey, maybe with the way the coaches have good things to say about each other maybe they work out some non-conference series. That would be great!

Comment

Working...
                                X