Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Juniors Thread (Including Roster, Stats, Standings and Schedule)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World Juniors Thread (Including Roster, Stats, Standings and Schedule)

Saturday's game is a wee bit early on the West Coast--unless you stay up all night and think I'm getting a wee bit too old for that.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      Saturday's game is a wee bit early on the West Coast--unless you stay up all night and think I'm getting a wee bit too old for that.
      4:30 AM PST, 7:30 AM EST? Just pull a MarkEagleUSA.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        That rule changed two(?) years ago.
        Something like that. Last year was a 4 team relegation round with each team playing 2 games, but only 1 team relegated.

This year it's only the two teams that don't make the medal round that play in the relegation round, but it's best of 3.

Comment

Crap - at my Dad's and forgot this game was on this morning. Any chance there is a video replay anywhere, or at least highlights?

Comment

USA Check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0-qJR3j_qo
            Last edited by LTsatch; 12-26-2013, 11:41 PM.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Canada Germany

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCcvVXBe9mU
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Russia Norway, hopefully the reds will get some karma back for running up this score.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTIATocTzCk
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                  Russia Norway, hopefully the reds will get some karma back for running up this score.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTIATocTzCk
                  Depends, does goal difference affect seeding for later? I'm all for running up the score if it means a better matchup in the medal round.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    Depends, does goal difference affect seeding for later? I'm all for running up the score if it means a better matchup in the medal round.
                    After points between all tied teams (works the same way as NCHC except the point comes at the end of regulation, not the end of overtime), goal differential is next. Be aware that it would be for a three-way tie, because a two-way tie is broken by how the two teams did in their game vs. each other. http://www.worldjunior2014.com/en/information/

Comment

• Re: World Juniors Thread (Including Roster, Stats, Standings and Schedule)

The Connor McDavid kid for Canada is legit! I think he is the youngest in the tournament being a 97. Can't wait to see him at the Xcel Center in a couple of years. I also noticed a couple of NHL guys playing, that doesn't happen often?

Comment

Originally posted by Call It View Post
                        The Connor McDavid kid for Canada is legit! I think he is the youngest in the tournament being a 97. Can't wait to see him at the Xcel Center in a couple of years. I also noticed a couple of NHL guys playing, that doesn't happen often?
                        It's happened a couple times in the past few years.

Comment

I really hate the big Gillette on their sleeves. Have they had sponsorship like that before on their uniforms?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            I really hate the big Gillette on their sleeves. Have they had sponsorship like that before on their uniforms?
                            Does the Nike logo on the player's right shoulder breast from last year count?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              First time I've seen a USA jersey with something like that....

Agreed i don't like it.

US has a pretty good test coming tomorrow against Slovakia. Excited to have a hockey game to immediately wake up to.
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a radio feed for these games?

Comment

Working...
                                X