Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Juniors Thread (Including Roster, Stats, Standings and Schedule)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Call It View Post
    McDavid on Team Canada? Pretty good for a 97!
    Yeah, that's crazy. Kid has talent.
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Re: World Juniors Thread (Including Roster, Stats, Standings and Schedule)

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
      Eichel vs. McDavid

Comment

Originally posted by Call It View Post
        Yeah, that's crazy. Kid has talent.
        Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
        Steven Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
          1. Does anyone know if the games will be webcast or just cable.
          2. I assume all times listed in the thread are local (Sweden) game times, is that correct?
          I know the NHL Network showed they are broadcasting the US games live....at least they showed it for the games up to the Dec.31 vs Canada. Here's the schedule...... http://worldjuniors.usahockey.com/
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Chris Peters ‏@chrismpeters 3h
            Expecting Tues. RT @MoarClappers [U.S.WJC assistant] Motzko hinted on his radio show that a few more USA players will be announced shortly...https://twitter.com/chrismpeters
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              Chris Peters ‏@chrismpeters 3h
              Expecting Tues. RT @MoarClappers [U.S.WJC assistant] Motzko hinted on his radio show that a few more USA players will be announced shortly...https://twitter.com/chrismpeters
              Thanks!

Comment

Does anyone know if the training camp will be open to the public? I wouldn't mind slipping into Mariucci to watch a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Does anyone know if the training camp will be open to the public? I wouldn't mind slipping into Mariucci to watch a bit...
                  Yes, it's open to the public.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

They'll be playing an exhibition game against Minnesota State too, which would be fun to watch. Wish I was closer

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                      They'll be playing an exhibition game against Minnesota State too, which would be fun to watch. Wish I was closer
                      I have a ticket (comes with MSU-M season ticket package) if anyone would like it

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                        Don't think I can make it to Kato on a Tuesday night when I work the next day. Too old for that stuff.

Comment

Don't think I can make it to Kato on a Tuesday night when I work the next day. Too old for that stuff.
                          Yeah, I hear ya.

Comment

3 players added to preliminary US roster today.....http://worldjuniors.usahockey.com/ne...rrer_id=701370

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              3 players added to preliminary US roster today.....http://worldjuniors.usahockey.com/ne...rrer_id=701370
                              Thanks!

Comment

Here are your 3 cuts before they fly to Sweden today. Three more cuts will be made in Sweden to get to the 23-man roster. All 3 goalies are on the roster and will not be cut. Lucia said Compher probably would have made team if he hadn't got injured.

Chris Peters ‏@chrismpeters 8m
                                Cuts have been made at US WJC Camp. D Anthony DeAngelo, Fs Ryan Fitzgerald and the injured J.T. Compher will not be going to Sweden.
                                Last edited by du78; 12-18-2013, 08:35 AM.
                                DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Working...
                                X