Mayor's Cup 2013: Brown at PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor's Cup 2013: Brown at PC

Will Brown turn back the the clock to the Pooley era and steal the trophy back?
    Will Gillies get a day off?
    Will Brown turn their season around?
    Will the concession stand run out of hot chocolate again?!?!?

Trying to build some excitement after PC survived their midweek trip to Connecticut...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Re: Mayor's Cup 2013: Brown at PC

THEY RAN OUT OF HOT CHOCOLATE???? I don't think I'll be attending tomorrow.

Comment

What kind of crowd can we expect? I know you've been doing QUITE well at the gate this year, but with no students around I'm curious. My tickets are pretty crappy (got two free with my Brown season tickets, but they're up in section J), so I'm wondering if I'll be able to move down.

Comment

Without the students, it shouldn't sell out. There seem to be a few empty seats at our "sellouts" so there we go. Get your hot chocolate early. Mrs Jon and I get shut out if we wait until the second intermission.

The seating situation got much better with renovations so you can actually see the other side of the rink if you're near the press box. The caveat is the the stupid safety railings and the fact that our fans never sit down but circle the rink like sharks at an aquarium make the seats in the upper sections dicey.
        Last edited by Jon; 11-29-2013, 03:03 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          Without the students, it shouldn't sell out. There seem to be a few empty seats at our "sellouts" so there we go. Get your hot chocolate early. Mrs Jon and I get shut out if we wait until the second intermission.

The seating situation got much better with renovations so you can actually see the other side of the rink if you're near the press box. The caveat is the the stupid safety railings and the fact that our fans never sit down but circle the rink like sharks at an aquarium make the seats in the upper sections dicey.
          I'll try to move down to the section near the Brown bench. Thanks for the info!

I can't wait to actually be able to see the ice! I really hated the sight lines at old Schneider.

Comment

Working...
          X