PDA

View Full Version : UAA at Minnesota State: The "Designated Rival" Series...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Jimjamesak
11-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Ok well that's (thankfully) not true anymore but it's something we'll always have...

So, can UAA actually win on the road?

seawolfpunk
11-25-2013, 04:58 PM
I hope so, needs to happen if anyone wants to take us seriously in the conference.

I see a split this weekend

Sounds like we shall see Cole Huggins & not Fairbanks's own Stephon Williams.

Seawolf Fan
11-25-2013, 06:35 PM
They just remodeled/upgraded their arena. Along with a bunch of other stuff they ended up with a 100' x 90' sheet.
Do you think they took Palin's advice and went a little "Mavericky"?

Jimjamesak
11-25-2013, 06:41 PM
They just remodeled/upgraded their arena. Along with a bunch of other stuff they ended up with a 100' x 90' sheet.
Do you think they took Palin's advice and went a little "Mavericky"?
200 x 90.

revfnb
11-25-2013, 10:15 PM
UAA needs to get some road points. Hopefully more than one point. GO SEAWOLVES!

purpleinnebraska
11-25-2013, 10:48 PM
UAA needs to get some road points. Hopefully more than one point. GO SEAWOLVES!

Friday's your chance. We're 0-3 on Fridays in conference (1-5 overall) and 3-0 on Saturdays (4-2 overall). We need a Good Friday.

MAVSFAN4EVER
11-25-2013, 11:14 PM
Friday's your chance. We're 0-3 on Fridays in conference (1-5 overall) and 3-0 on Saturdays (4-2 overall). We need a Good Friday.

Not to mention smaller crowds this weekend because of the holiday. It's hard to believe there are tickets available with our "Designated Rivals" coming to town. Go Mavs!!!

MavHockey14
11-25-2013, 11:18 PM
Not to mention smaller crowds this weekend because of the holiday. It's hard to believe there are tickets available with our "Designated Rivals" coming to town. Go Mavs!!!

Many students will be gone as well. I think this is a big weekend to see if Lehrke can evolve into a larger role again. We NEED four points.

Jimjamesak
11-25-2013, 11:46 PM
Interesting, we've only lost once on Saturdays (to Bowling Green) but three times on Friday.

MavHockey14
11-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Interesting, we've only lost once on Saturdays (to Bowling Green) but three times on Friday.

So we'll see a tie on Saturday.;)

Jimjamesak
11-26-2013, 11:51 AM
So we'll see a tie on Saturday.;)
And Friday. :p

Alaska Hockey
11-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Many students will be gone as well. I think this is a big weekend to see if Lehrke can evolve into a larger role again. We NEED four points.
Not Happening this week as the Seawolves are "traveling east" and they will be in your face all weekend.

MAVSFAN4EVER
11-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Not Happening this week as the Seawolves are "traveling east" and they will be in your face all weekend.

Don't you guys always travel East? It's gonna be two hard fought games, but the Mavs will take this series.

Seawolf Fan
11-26-2013, 11:58 PM
Don't you guys always travel East? It's gonna be two hard fought games, but the Mavs will take this series.
No....sometimes we travel to a smoke filled dump North of here.
Our guys bring their A game East and we should get 4.

MAVSFAN4EVER
11-27-2013, 03:15 AM
No....sometimes we travel to a smoke filled dump North of here.
Our guys bring their A game East and we should get 4.

Yes.......While Fairbanks is North of Anchorage, it is also East. Getting 4 points at Minnesota State is asking a lot. I would be surprised if any team can pull that off this year. I can't wait for Friday.

Alaska Hockey
11-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Yes.......While Fairbanks is North of Anchorage, it is also East. Getting 4 points at Minnesota State is asking a lot. I would be surprised if any team can pull that off this year. I can't wait for Friday.
It is "Black Friday".......Team Loves to travel east (3pm start Alaska time)and they realy love afternoon away games.

MAVSFAN4EVER
11-27-2013, 07:04 PM
It is "Black Friday".......Team Loves to travel east (3pm start Alaska time)and they realy love afternoon away games.

You definitely get to see plenty of matinee games. Our team prefers the evening games :D

AKSWF
11-29-2013, 03:52 PM
What in the hell is this?! Were supposed to be rivals. We might not be designated rivals anymore, but for God's sake act less Canadian. Oh there will be a tie, and then another tie, our team loves the evening games. Your teams loves ****, in their ***! Garble garble garble. Show some god**** passion for Christ's sake. Your team mascot farts enough to send us to Mars for free. Not to mention your mascot has the mighty call of moooooooooo. Meanwhile our team mascot feasts on your albino mascot cousins, the manatee. And god**** are they delicious! Our Seawolf howls cause chills for miles, why do you think it's so cold in Alaska? **** you. **** your team. Let's drop the god**** ******* puck!

seawolfpunk
11-29-2013, 04:09 PM
What in the hell is this?! Were supposed to be rivals. We might not be designated rivals anymore, but for God's sake act less Canadian. Oh there will be a tie, and then another tie, our team loves the evening games. Your teams loves ****, in their ***! Garble garble garble. Show some god**** passion for Christ's sake. Your team mascot farts enough to send us to Mars for free. Not to mention your mascot has the mighty call of moooooooooo. Meanwhile our team mascot feasts on your albino mascot cousins, the manatee. And god**** are they delicious! Our Seawolf howls cause chills for miles, why do you think it's so cold in Alaska? **** you. **** your team. Let's drop the god**** ******* puck!

Put the booze down

MavsFan
11-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Made me laugh, so I guess you have that going for you.