Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: 11/29 & 11/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
    From the Safety School's own website: http://www.bellmuseum.umn.edu/games/...de/badger.html

The only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang....

Nice that the games are at 4 and 5 pm so the geriatric ground squirrel fans can be home for their 8 pm bedtime.
    Hey, we have fans. Geriatric or otherwise.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: 11/29 & 11/30

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      I checked it out just for sheets and giggles.....I have never read such blatant homeristic writing evah.
      His username is mnstateofhockey and the website is mnhockeycentral.com. Who would have thought he'd be a Gopher homer in his writing of a series preview against a hated rival?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        It's gonna get stupidererer. Count on it!
        Given you and Timmy are here posting, it's a given!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          Dubbie said that on page 1.

Any original thoughts?
          Yep, getting brats at meat markets are better tasting than purchasing Johnsonville Brats at a local grocery store. BTW, mustard not ketchup on a brat.
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
            His username is mnstateofhockey and the website is mnhockeycentral.com. Who would have thought he'd be a Gopher homer in his writing of a series preview against a hated rival?
            Perhaps, but if the forefathers only knew this "freedom of speech" thing was one day going to extend to the gopher propaganda machine, no doubt they would have just shut up and drank their tea.
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
              The funniest part is that I was fairly critical of the Gophers and probably more complimenary of this Badgers team that is only a shade above .500 than I could have been. If he thinks this was homeristic, he should read some my other work
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                The funniest part is that I was fairly critical of the Gophers and probably more complimenary of this Badgers team that is only a shade above .500 than I could have been. If he thinks this was homeristic, he should read some my other work
                Reading is really asking a lot of sconnie fans, otherwise I'd agree with you.
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  Very true Wes, very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    Yeah, I wish I could spell Minnesnota. Oops, I mean Minessoda. No, that's not it. Minsenota? sigh I'll never get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                      Perhaps, but if the forefathers only knew this "freedom of speech" thing was one day going to extend to the gopher propaganda machine, no doubt they would have just shut up and drank their tea.
                      See, Gurt was right! Stupid is as stupid does.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                        Yeah, I wish I could spell Minnesnota. Oops, I mean Minessoda. No, that's not it. Minsenota? sigh I'll never get it.
                        We'll help you work on that this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                          I, too, have some interesting spellings/names for your wonderful state but I will refrain from posting them.
                          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                            we'll help you work on that this weekend!
                            Indeed

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                                If there were any badger fans left, you'd likely hear a slow clap about now. Too bad they all gave up on the hockey team though.
                                Most of the time we don't know we have a team because they aren't on TV; we can't remember that we used to have a team because there aren't any banners to remind us of our past glory. What else are we supposed to do?
                                Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
                                Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                                sigpic
                                Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
                                1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Working...
                                X