Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Cloud State at Minnesota-Duluth: Two Whole Weeks of These People? Joy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    What are my standards? Apparently you know them better than I do. Cite your sources while you are at it.
    I'm assuming your standards are FF appearances as the Dogs had a gap from 2004 until 2011 (about 6 years). I don't need to cite my sources unless you're telling me I'm somehow wrong with those statistics. A search of USCHO, Wikipedia or the NCAA website will help you to find the records of post-season play. I'm on my phone so I won't bother, but asking someone to cite sources isn't a valid argument. You're stupid to try and argue that SCSU has had more success than UMD.

Comment

Re: St. Cloud State at Minnesota-Duluth: Two Whole Weeks of These People? Joy...

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      What are my standards? Apparently you know them better than I do. Cite your sources while you are at it.
      We all know St. Cloud doesn't require you to cite sources. Why start now?

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
        I'm assuming your standards are FF appearances as the Dogs had a gap from 2004 until 2011 (about 6 years). I don't need to cite my sources unless you're telling me I'm somehow wrong with those statistics. A search of USCHO, Wikipedia or the NCAA website will help you to find the records of post-season play. I'm on my phone so I won't bother, but asking someone to cite sources isn't a valid argument. You're stupid to try and argue that SCSU has had more success than UMD.
        Quit assuming things then because you are wrong. My standards are contending for a conference title. Being relevant during the season. By your standards, the year the Gophers lost to Holy Cross, they weren't a good team.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Re: St. Cloud State at Minnesota-Duluth: Two Whole Weeks of These People? Joy...

In pretty sure the difference in records comes from all the time ya'll whooped us in the wcha playoffs
          UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Overall records from 2001-2002 through 2011-2012
            Minnesota-Duluth: 206-182-53
            St. Cloud State: 215-175-48

Seasons with More Losses Than Wins
            Minnesota Duluth: 5
            St. Cloud State: 2

NCAA Titles
            Minnesota-Duluth: 1
            St. Cloud State: 0

If you have a smart remark, at least have some stats to back it up.
            Last edited by Dude Love; 12-07-2013, 07:40 PM.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

SCSU owns the head to head series against the Bulldogs

57-40-8

Soon to be 58-40-8
              Last edited by jazzam; 12-07-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Huskies really bounced back from the poor effort yesterday. I like how this team never quits. They are improving and have the good fortune of an 11-1-2 record this year. They haven't dominated every game but they find ways to win every weekend which is a good indication of a "great" team.

What is the best start in the D1 era for SCSU?
                Last edited by jazzam; 12-07-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzam View Post
                  Huskies really bounced back from the poor effort yesterday. I like how this team never quits. They are improving and have the good fortune of an 11-1-2 record this year. They haven't dominated every game but they find ways to win every weekend which is a good indication of a "great" team.

What is the best start in the D1 era for SCSU?
                  Back in 2001-02 we were 12-1-1 after 14. That's pretty good.

Comment

That would have been my guess 2001 team.

Comment

St. Cloud improves to 8-0-0 on the road. Currently leading the NCHC by 4 points. Ranked #1 in the PWR. Also will be ranked #1 in the BucciMane poll tomorrow night. lol

Comment

All hail the champions of December!

But seriously, pretty nifty season you guys are putting together.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          All hail the champions of December!

But seriously, pretty nifty season you guys are putting together.
                          We can't be Champs of December until December is over, ya doofus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            We can't be Champs of December until December is over, ya doofus.
                            The Gophers don't play for the rest of the month. You have it wrapped up.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Controlled this one from the puck drop.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                Overall records from 2001-2002 through 2011-2012
                                Minnesota-Duluth: 206-182-53
                                St. Cloud State: 215-175-48

Seasons with More Losses Than Wins
                                Minnesota Duluth: 5
                                St. Cloud State: 2

NCAA Titles
                                Minnesota-Duluth: 1
                                St. Cloud State: 0

If you have a smart remark, at least have some stats to back it up.
                                NCAA Tournament Wins:
                                UMD 8
                                SCSU 3
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X