Just like the 80's and 90's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like the 80's and 90's

Congratulations to the Dartmouth Big Green Men's Ice Hockey team on it's 0-8-0 start. Just like I remember them back in the 80's and 90's. I wonder if this team or the school itself has decided that mediocrity is too good to maintain so therefore go back to being just plain awful?

Re: Just like the 80's and 90's

Notre dame looking awful and scoring like 1 goal this weekend... It really is like the 80s and 90s!!!!
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
      Notre dame looking awful and scoring like 1 goal this weekend... It really is like the 80s and 90s!!!!
      Did Notre Dame even have hockey in the 80s?
      Last edited by burd; 11-23-2013, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Great thread title! Should have 1000 posts by the end of the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
          C'mon, Notre Dame is a great team... if they had stayed out west.
          Not so much in the east.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I like turtles...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

0-8 you say? Joe Bertagna is now scrambling to see if Dartmouth can be added to Hockey East

Comment

I like how you are drawing attention to how pathetic your program is when it probably would have gone unnoticed. But hey, I am sure the Dartmouth AD is on this board and will take note of your post.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                X