X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since no one started it yet, i will...he shoots...he scores..post'em please

Post the scores and updates

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Re: Since no one started it yet, i will...he shoots...he scores..post'em please

http://www.mixlr.com/keeleymike for Utica/Hobart
    WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Plattsburgh up 1-0 Fox on a steal.
      Now 2-0 "AJ"
      Last edited by Birdwatcher; 11-22-2013, 06:16 PM.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Chris Waterstreet the lone goal scorer so far. 1-0 Oswego with 1:46 left in the 1st

Comment

3-0 Plattsburgh (short handed goal)

End of the first.
          SOG Plattsburgh 17 Morrisville 8 (on the score board)
          15-4 (Live Stats)
          Last edited by Birdwatcher; 11-22-2013, 06:37 PM.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

lakers up 1-0 after 1....lakers with 1pp looked awefull,both teams with good chances,unlike tues vs Adrian,no odd man rushes for oswego..this looks to be a muck and mier game

Comment

End of one in Geneva...

Hobart - 2
              Utica - 1

Note: Hobart gives up another goal on their PP...for the third time this season. They've only scored 4 PP goals (out of 34 chances)...and they've given up 3!!!
              Last edited by llama; 11-22-2013, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the technically difficulties. First time using mixlr... had trouble with the WPNR channel. Hope we're sounding good!
                WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Norwich 1, St. A's 0 at the end of the first period. St. A's taking some good shots on goal and Marinsek playing well, really getting tested for the first time IMO. Passing seems to be a little issue on Norwich's part, almost seems like the puck is slowing down as it travels the ice. St. A doing a very good job on the forecheck.
                  There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

After 1: USM 2 UNE 0: Shots USM 11 UNE 7: Power Plays USM 1-1 UNE 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                      After 1: USM 2 UNE 0: Shots USM 11 UNE 7: Power Plays USM 1-1 UNE 0-1
                      Nice start for the Huskies!!

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
                        Sorry for the technically difficulties. First time using mixlr... had trouble with the WPNR channel. Hope we're sounding good!
                        You sound great now guys....

Comment

Geneseo evens it up.

Make it 2-1 Geneseo

Comment

Short handed goal for Morrisville 3-1 Plattsburgh.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Grizzly Adams knots it up . All this within the first 3 minutes of the 2nd lol

Comment

Working...
                              X