No announcement yet.

Since no one started it yet, i will...he shoots...he scores..post'em please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Since no one started it yet, i will...he shoots...he scores..post'em please

Gilbert doesn't cover it up and Genny back up 3-2. Badham to the box for some reason. 16:36 left in the 2nd

Comment

Unbelievable....Hobart gives up ANOTHER short handed goal off their PP. They have now given up as many goals against their PP as they have scored.

Utica -2
      Hobart - 2

Comment

Sgaraglio scores to make it 4-2 Geneseo.

Comment

Time to take Gilbert out. 5-2 to end the 2nd. Awful defense but at this point, a change could only help , not make it any really worse.

Comment

5-2 genny after 2......wow oswego looked like they must have stepped on cememtn btwn periods,dmen are in another world,and goalie not picking them up at all,nothing good to be said that period,ow and oz PP was horrible again,dont thinkwe had a shot on goal on either PP..ok gut check time boys.

Comment

End of two Plattsburgh 3 Morrisville 1

SOG for the period Platty 13 Morrisville 11
              SOG thru 2 Plattsburgh 28 Morrisville 15
              Last edited by Birdwatcher; 11-22-2013, 07:20 PM.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Norwich trails 2-1 too many penalties and a ragged looking power play as they have lots of chances. St as cashes theirs, and NU just does the perimeter passing thing
                2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

End of two at Kreitzberg and it's 2-1 St. Anselm...two PP goals for the Hawks in the period including a nice shot low, blocker side by Bryan Sullivan with just over 15 seconds left in the frame.. Nick Dries has 30 shots through two by my count and he has absolutely been the difference...Cadets are 0-6 on the PP while the Hawks are 2-5.
                  WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
                  NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
                  Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

Utica scores on the 5-3 PP

Utica -3
                    Hobart - 2

About 5 left to go in the second...this one sounds like it has broken open into some run and gun action...

End of two:

Utica - 3
                    Hobart - 2

SOG - Hobart 28, UC 20
                    Last edited by llama; 11-22-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Bowdoin up 2-1 after 2 periods at Colby. Koo and Matheson in the 1st period for Bowdoin. Sullivan's 1st collegiate goal in 2nd pulled one back for the Mules.

Comment

Oswego will struggle with these early road games. Once they get some experience they will be fine, but the early season roadies could be bad.
                        Twitter: DanMountSports
                        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                          Norwich trails 2-1 too many penalties and a ragged looking power play as they have lots of chances. St as cashes theirs, and NU just does the perimeter passing thing
                          Ah! Prof you beat me to it, Norwich PP is definitely missing something..
                          WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
                          NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
                          Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

St. A's takes the lead in the 2nd on 2 power play goals and Norwich couldn't buy a goal, St.A's goalie doing a good job. Norwich needs to crash the net more, there were numerous times that the goalie left a rebound in front of an empty net. I guess we are seeing the true test everyone was talking about this week, with Norwich seeming to need a fire lit behind them.
                            There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

They were flat/slow that whole period after the Adams goal. That was the worst I have seen them play in probably 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                                St. A's takes the lead in the 2nd on 2 power play goals and Norwich couldn't buy a goal, St.A's goalie doing a good job. Norwich needs to crash the net more, there were numerous times that the goalie left a rebound in front of an empty net. I guess we are seeing the true test everyone was talking about this week, with Norwich seeming to need a fire lit behind them.
                                Have to crowd in there and make things happen. The PP is way to passive. That was an issue last year too
                                2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                                2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                                2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                                2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X